+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Impulse buys

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Impulse buys

I think for me it's normally food. Whenever i go to a mall or a flea market, i rarely find something i want. Then i get hungry and....well....the world is my buffet table XD

I only regret it if i get a bit sick at the end of the day. If i eat all i want and feel satisfied, then i'd say it was money well spent.
    Why hello there!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

The video games and DVD's are what gets me EVERY time...

You see, for example, I go to the store to get ONE thing, and I end up seeing the video game/DVD section of the store and end up buying, like, ten more things then I origianlly planned on getting. And I forget what I orgianlly came there for.

Like, I already own enough games, DVD's, books, ect. But, like, when I see the section, I think 'Mabye they have a new series up...' and I end up going over there and buy buy buying...even though I don't need any of it. And I do admit I think I have a problem with that...I just can't help myself...^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

For me its was a few dvd mostly, like Pan Labyrinth, and a few others I can not remember. I usually get it if the dvd is really cheap or if I really want it.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm everything i see and like at that moment i buy and when a day pass i don't use that thing again or we can say that i don't like what i brought yesterday XD , and for example clothes , games ,toys , and other stuff ..

the most thing that i have problem with is the clothes i buy alot and half of them i don't use XD ... so it happens to me alot =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not an impulsive buyer at all and only get what I need, cloths, socks, a game that I have been just dieing to get, but if I can't find what I am looking for I will simply look for it else where and pass up everything else. Also I happen to be very fruggle when it comes to buying said item, or as many people now a days would call it, stinngy.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm.... about everything that I own... my bf actually is scared of me... and his dad has already warned him he has to get a good job if he is going to marry me... I am very bad at that... me + credit card + mall = DANGER!!!!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Forsure ! XD

Shame it is, but there are alot fo cute items in my house that I just don't show off to guess, just because of my little thing I call a impluse. It Just randomly happens. I have the need to, Lets just say "Buy", I can carry a 20, and a 5, and a 100 dollar bill, but don't give me 500 bucks. Because then everything before toys for my love. So to speak. XD

I got movies, and gizmons, and many more where that comes from. Do I take it back? No!

I just wait till I get enough of it, so that I can remodel my home.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

im known for impulse buys, electronics, clothes, cars, and etcetc. its just in the american blood to do so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast