+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspirational Moments

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Inspirational Moments

What has been your greatest inspiring moment, when you were alone in a location that no one would bother you for an entire month?

Well for me the greatest inspiring moment i had was listening to all the ocean waves near the Lake of Berryesa that has really made me concentrate in certain areas that i have improved better, which later on did a great impact on to do better in life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inpiration Moment

My inspirational moment was one day that I was alone at the piano practice room and I played to get all the depression that I was going through one time... I didn't want anyone to know what I was feeling.... anyways... I created then a melody that after that day.... everytime that I am kind sad it reminds me that I can keep going no matter what... and that sadness is sometimes a prelude to happiness ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Navy Cherub is off to a good start Navy Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inspirational Moments

A year or two ago, I was at the beach on vacation. I was bored inside our condo, so I decided to talk a walk. I walked onto the beach and started a stroll toward the boardwalk. It was a very dark night, with the moon shining brightly on the dark blue ocean. There was nothing else on the beach at the time, and my legs were getting tired, so I sat down for a bit. I looked out into the ocean and realized how beautiful life can be. I imagined myself painting the ocean at that moment, and decided that I can do whatever I put my mind to. I still have that image in my mind, and one day I will paint it.

Sounds very inspirational story, book-ish, but it actually happened.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I get inspiration a lot and because of many reasons. Sometimes I get inspired to write something because of how the rain is hitting against my window, sometimes I want to draw something because of the beauty of what I see (I want to draw it even though I can't draw at all). Sometimes I get inspired by a movie. Sometimes by a song. Sometimes I travel in my minds untill I get stuck with some kind of an idea. And sometimes I just push myself to do something untill I get the inspiration to do it

I think my greatest inspiration was when I wrote a story, which should be somewhere in the fan fiction section here on AO still. The story is called: "At least I have you." The idea came to me when I saw a beggar walking my the highway slowly, with just a doggy by his side... It made me feel very emotional and, as soon as I got home, I worte this story about a couple, which loses everything in one day. But, since they have each other... they still couldn't be happier.... That was the only time when I started and finnished a story in just a few minutes... And it is my only truly finnished story up untill now, though I think I must eddit it too...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie CowzinGrass is off to a good start CowzinGrass's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it would have to be when I got my black belt... I was just so happy that I couldn't hear what anyone was saying and I was just so happy and it made me realize that I still wanted to workto a higher level, to get to a higher rank,so can feel that way again...
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/61/207886994_7e10b60460.jpg"But we turned feces to fertilizer, so when you diss us,it's just food for the flowers to grow"

You know you like it, dearest Wet Willie

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I had many inspirational moments in my life.......
    but one of my favorites is when i went hiking in the Carpathian Mountains with my friends....
    The place is absolutely mesmerizing and I mean it....
    there is something about that place that is so mysterious and magical that it touches "that" part of your soul and captivated you.......
    I will never for get that trip......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

One of my inspirational moment was when my family and i were at the mountains. It was snowing and i decided to take a walk. When i took a break i found this perfect spot. I stood there for like 2 hrs. thinking about life...
    Temari is so Cool

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it was probably a three day trip to the rural areas of California that I went on with my church. The weather was great, it was my first time that I spent a lot of time outdoors with the sun and beautiful air. It was quiet, all you hear are the birds, and my cell phone had no reception. I remember that every time the lady who was the owner of the camp would ring the bell it would mean it's meal time, and we would all charge to the cabin like little kids.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread