+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: intelligent life form

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

intelligent life form

assuming that other life forms visited us, do you think they are smarter than us humans on this planet.

i say yes as how the HELL do you think they got here which take million of years for us if we travel to their planet. for them and their spaceship it may take what... one two weeks or somthing maybe less or more?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: intelligence life form

I think they'll be smarter than us, if they visit our planet, but it also depends on how they visit us... If they land in a big fancy spaceship, that does not necessarily meen that they are smarter than, if all nations on earth worked together, i thik we could one as good, maybe better that the aliens....

But if they where beamed to earth (no spaceship just aliens) then i would think they are smarter than us

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

The irony of the title of this thread makes me giggle.

It also makes me think that, yes, they must surely be smarter Maybe they're just not interested in us dummies.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

really? the title make you laugh? maybe it not us dummies they want it maybe somthing else they want. maybe they want some fast food

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I say that they will be smarter because they already know how to travel from light years away to us.So I stick with they are smarter then us humans.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    The irony of the title of this thread makes me giggle.

It also makes me think that, yes, they must surely be smarter Maybe they're just not interested in us dummies.
    or maybe they are, just that they don't want to ruin the entertainment. i mean if u think about it, i would find it entertaining to watch a race that has no direction and is leading its way to self destruction in most senses. make good tv i reckon (if they have such a thing).

but if the alien where smart, they would so not bother coming around here. most ppl are quite trigger happy, especially the ones in power. if there is something unknown they will shot first and ask questions later. so if i was an alien i would so not want to bother with apes like us. i would go to another planet that is less developed and try to become their god, that would be good for a quick laugh i reckon.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe they'll look like the aliens in the movie "Mars Attacks"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: intelligent life form

You'd think if they were smarter than us, they'd at least be in our Solar System by now. And if they were smarter than us, and In our solar System they would've already made some form of contact.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast