+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interest In Environment!?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Interest In Environment!?

What has been your main interest about the environment?Why?

Well to start off, my main interest about the environment is something I believe in from my point of view; that is impossible to get rid of something so valuable and pure that this environment brought life here in the roots of life.
    Everything for me started at the age of "14", since then when I do not wish to see my folks for a while when I would hang out in the Hills Side, because it was something other then being in a place that causes chaos and abnormality.
    This is my reasoning from life to truth. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Interest In Environment!?

I care deeply for our world's enviroment..I think everybody should be conern too ..If though everybody was this world wouldn't be as contamination as it is now..O.o..There is a lot of thing s that people can do to help the environment..(just in our daily livong).The world is dying everyday because of contamination ..And it's because the people of the world is becoming so lazy and not caring of nothing but their self..

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    I care deeply for our world's enviroment..I think everybody should be conern too ..If though everybody was this world wouldn't be as contamination as it is now..O.o..There is a lot of thing s that people can do to help the environment..(just in our daily livong).The world is dying everyday because of contamination ..And it's because the people of the world is becoming so lazy and not caring of nothing but their self..
    I agree with the post you have and also everyone does care thats why the emotions and feelings always get in the way of everything.
    Also when this things happen in everyday life there is always a missing thing before dealing with Environment contamination, such as thinking a possiblity that you cannot do this alone that is why threre is so much consequences.
    So there is nothing to just try to have some back when dealing with all different types of contamintation not just only this type of thing but different items of our heads when we think about it.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't particularly care about the environment personally. However, if we are talking interests with it, I'm definately intrigued by the
    Gaia Hypothesis. Improbable, but oh so hilarious to picture. The environment is one giant organism, and it's going to eat you if you keep poisoning it. I tell you, the cookie monster would have nothing on that bad fella.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I care for the worlds environment! Because I live in this word and if it all goes wrong I have no escape So I try yo do what I can not to make things worse.

Well plus I am studying AS level Environmental Management and therefore I must be interested in it to be able to learn it all. And of course all the natural occurances are quite interesting, quite amazing how the earth tends to regenerate. Global warming causes global cooling, which puts the CO2 amounts back to normal and everything starts again... isn't it great?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Feb 07, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Of course I care for the worlds environment! Because I live in this word and if it all goes wrong I have no escape So I try yo do what I can not to make things worse.

Well plus I am studying AS level Environmental Management and therefore I must be interested in it to be able to learn it all. And of course all the natural occurances are quite interesting, quite amazing how the earth tends to regenerate. Global warming causes global cooling, which puts the CO2 amounts back to normal and everything starts again... isn't it great?
    Well i am impressed by the post you made here Lasura, you meantioned something i was waiting to hear all day, so i am well supportive in this act because oppposing the poisining in our world is something we must fight against. The contraversial of this detail is that when someone does something bad to the Environment everyone pasys the same price of their consequences, so in this fact there is never an excape from this faith we are taking on.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread