+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interracial relationships

Newbie Silver Huntress is off to a good start Silver Huntress's Avatar
    Thanks

Interracial relationships

I want to ask your opinions on interracial and intercultural relationships. would you ever involve in one? have you been in one?

my first relationship was with a Korean guy. we had to going really well at first but then he became too demanding and needy, so I called in quit. I get along well with people from other cultures, so I don't exclude myself from intercultural relationships. i want to hear your opinions.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Interracial relationships

This is a heated debate and oddly enough the only thing people on either side usually seem to hate my opinions. People are so polarised on the topic. There are people who have Asian or hispanic friends and get along. That relationship is fine, but if they find out you have sex with anyone but caucasians they tell you of how you lowered yourself and are a discredit to your skin color.

The issue is personal for me in that I lived in a foreign country for quite sometime. And as fate would have it, whotes were the extreme minority. There were two choices, o home with an asian girl or become a celibate for several years.

In concern to myself I never care about a woman's ethnicity or skin color. I like whatever woman says yes. But I understand there are people out there that feel other wise and I can respect that. A persons body is there own and they have rights over.

So to all those people reading this who say "I will never be with an African-American, or a South-American, or an Asian, or a Mexican." I say fine. But don't judge those of us who could care less.

To all those who sent me hate mail last time this came up, why don't you show your true colors on AO.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I hate to admit it but I don't think I'd ever be in an interracial relationship but that's not to say others aren't welcome to.

I dunno, I just don't "like" people who aren't.. of my color (?), there's nothing wrong with them or their personalities I am simply unable to see the sexier side of them.. there's really no way I can say this and not sound racist.

People usually don't choose who they develop strong feelings for and I'm still young so who knows, romance is a tough game to play and the rules are liquid.. w/e.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Lol, I hate to admit it but I don't think I'd ever be in an interracial relationship but that's not to say others aren't welcome to.

I dunno, I just don't "like" people who aren't.. of my color (?), there's nothing wrong with them or their personalities I am simply unable to see the sexier side of them.. there's really no way I can say this and not sound racist.
    That does not make you racist. A lot of what we are told is sexy comes from the media tells us is beautiful. You see this more with older folks who grew up when a Black cover woman like Tyra Banks was unheard of. Same for those who grew up in periods when there may even be legal repercussions. But it doesn't make you racist.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno.. sometimes it feels like the world automatically assumes white people are being racist whenever they say anything even remotely discriminating. Because of slavery etc. white people have a super bad rep and are constantly apologizing even now while other cultures have free reign of the entire board.

I'm not going to lie, I know many racist jokes and can appreciate racist humor but it's not like I have those kinds of beliefs and take them seriously. I don't really like uptight people who can't take the joke at face value but if I know they don't roll that way I won't intentionally bring up the subject.

Most people don't realize it but I'm not actually white, I'm metis which is.. sort of like a half breed. It refers to anyone who's ancestors are from any one of the native tribes who reproduced with a Frenchman, Englishman etc. You get a lot of shit from pure blood natives and white people put you into their bracket of people, which is a bad thing in my city.

In fact, they're state is so dire that in the eyes of most people, they are sub-human. But I identify as white Canadian so that really doesn't matter.

Lol, see what I mean about white people apologizing out the wazoo?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Because of slavery etc. white people have a super bad rep and are constantly apologizing even now while other cultures have free reign of the entire board.
    Lol, see what I mean about white people apologizing out the wazoo?
    Stop apologising. That is just your philosophy. Idiots who think that people don't have a right to not have sex with somebody because of that persons color have a mentality that is nearly that of rapists.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am "Black" and I was dating a man mixed with Aleut, and Caucasian.

There was a time when this were hard to deal with. Not our skin, but our up bringing. Everyone said we were cute, and that we make cute babied, but I had values he didn't value. I value family, and I am very family orientated. He loved his friends, and he'd give his life for anyone of one them, but not his own blood.

I believe in outer image, and keeping one decent looking. He walks around like a bum. I come from a big family, and follow everybody down to third cousins. He doesn't no the many of anyone besides his remitted family.

It didn't work, but I am not saying they don't work. I've heard that there's a high rate for Asian females and White males. Apparently, they got something down.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie AlexKeller is off to a good start AlexKeller's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not?
    Man, that must really suck to have something against interracial relationships, or otherwise not find a certain race attractive.
    There's too much beauty in the world to limit myself.
    And I'm a pervert.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
    Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast