+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interracial relationships

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Interracial relationships

i don't think wich "colour" the partner haves...
    i think the thing that is most important is the soul and personality
    of the person...
    So i don't even care if the partnes should be a boy or girl =^,^=
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't truly care. i have never dated any one from another race but then again i haven't dated a whole load of people. though i can say i do find women of other ethnic backgrounds to be extremely attractive. men not so much but thats just me

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone's hot and has a nice personality, who cares about race or culture unless that culture involves eating dead babies?

Also, do friends with benefits count? I had one back when I was like 14 that I met at an anime minicon and she was white. That's pretty much as close to an interracial relationship as I've gotten lol

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

the skin collor, or where a person is from does not matter. what matters is how the persons personality and how they treat you and other people. and i be damned if i let any rasist bastard tell me differently.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

My personal preference is pretty wide, I think my taste in women is pretty common in descending order:

White, East Asian, Latina, Half black, South Asian, Middle eastern, Black.

I think below South Asian it's extremely rare that I find a women attractive. I actually did date a black girl once she was such a great person. It was sexual attraction on my end that ruined it though, she just didn't turn me on. =/

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I had never looked at culture of 'race' for that matter to choose my partner. Race, I think there is only one, the human race.
    that set aside... I am actually with an 'America' guy myself. I am a hipanic. to be honest it has been quite fun cus there is a lot of things I do and see differentl than he does I do see it as a constant lerning. However, as in every couple RESPECT is the key. With no respect there is no relationship and on these type... RESPECT has to everflow in order for it to work ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Huntress View Post
    I want to ask your opinions on interracial and intercultural relationships. would you ever involve in one? have you been in one?

my first relationship was with a Korean guy. we had to going really well at first but then he became too demanding and needy, so I called in quit. I get along well with people from other cultures, so I don't exclude myself from intercultural relationships. i want to hear your opinions.

There's no stopping anyone from dating outside his kind - race, background, culture, or what have you - let alone marrying, but a helpful rule of thumb is this:

"Better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

Whether it be dating or being married, you'd still be spending a good chunk of your time with your significant other. Even at best, it can still get worrisome up to a point. Imagine how taxing it'd get once it's no longer, uh, rainbows and butterflies. So I'd be very careful with who I decide to hook up with. (Thankfully, I'm single again... Joy.)

On a personal note, I'm kinda old-fashioned, so I'd sooner go for the girl next door I grew up with than the hussy down at the club, or the hottie you just had a 3-way, uh, chat with online.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

Newbie MirrorKnight is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm, i really don't care actully. But it's ok i guess...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast