8 16.33%
  • Ambulance

20 40.82%
  • Mail Man

14 28.57%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: An intresting but true Question

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An intresting but true Question

I know that it's definetly not a mailman. Postal services can be halted if the emergency is big enough.

I think that it would have to be an ambulance. They have more important jobs. They have to bring people to hospitals to insure that thier lives are saved. A cop can have any old reason to turn on his siren lights, and people's houses burn down every day, with our without the aid of the fire department. Definetly an ambulance.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    This is an interesting question i was asked last night during work.

If a cop, fire truck, ambulance, and mail man all where to come from different direction on a four way intersection and stop at the same time at the sign who would get the right of way?

Ill post with one in about 24 hours. Pleas don’t look and tell me your honest thought base on ithere what you know or believe and why. Just so you know I got it wrong.
    To answer your question, literally... If a cop car, ambulance, and fire truck were all under an emergency call, then neither of them would stop at the stop light. That is the undeniable right answer. Furthermore, it would depend on which driver is the more aggressive/submissive to decide which of the 3 would go first. Because, as it is, waiting 1-5 seconds while 2 other emergency vehicles cross an intersection would not really hurt their chances to do their respective jobs. They would all cross in a matter of seconds, without formally stopping or deciding on who goes where. The mailman, of course, is not in a rush, so he is the poor man out.

Now, to answer your question in the sense of who has the more RIGHT of way, then I'd have to say the ambulance. Not to say that the other 2 emergency vehicles aren't as important, however, when an ambulance is on an emergency call, it is imperative that they get there as fast as they can. Let's be honest, when it comes to ambulances, seconds or minutes can decide whether someone dies or lives. On top of that, let's not forget the ambulance has to make 2 trips: one to the scene of the emergency, and then back to a hospital. The cop only travels to the scene of the crime, as the fire truck only travels to the scene of the fire.

Now, can anyone beat my answer? Because I just owned the question.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    To answer your question, literally... If a cop car, ambulance, and fire truck were all under an emergency call, then neither of them would stop at the stop light. That is the undeniable right answer. Furthermore, it would depend on which driver is the more aggressive/submissive to decide which of the 3 would go first. Because, as it is, waiting 1-5 seconds while 2 other emergency vehicles cross an intersection would not really hurt their chances to do their respective jobs. They would all cross in a matter of seconds, without formally stopping or deciding on who goes where. The mailman, of course, is not in a rush, so he is the poor man out.

Now, to answer your question in the sense of who has the more RIGHT of way, then I'd have to say the ambulance. Not to say that the other 2 emergency vehicles aren't as important, however, when an ambulance is on an emergency call, it is imperative that they get there as fast as they can. Let's be honest, when it comes to ambulances, seconds or minutes can decide whether someone dies or lives. On top of that, let's not forget the ambulance has to make 2 trips: one to the scene of the emergency, and then back to a hospital. The cop only travels to the scene of the crime, as the fire truck only travels to the scene of the fire.

Now, can anyone beat my answer? Because I just owned the question.
    Man, I'm really hoping you're standing right in the middle of the intersection while those four cars are duking it out.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Man, I'm really hoping you're standing right in the middle of the intersection while those four cars are duking it out.
    You act as if ambulances, fire trucks, and cop cars are going 70 miles per hour. They all slow down at intersections. I mean, we're not talking about a Crash Derby here, just 3 drivers deciding very quickly on who goes and who waits within a 1-10 second time span.

I will admit though, that cop cars are sometimes aggressive. But that would be logical anyhow. Seeing as: 1. They have a fast car 2. They are the law enforcers of the road. 3. They have a smaller vehicle than the ambulance and fire truck.

So, maybe the cop car would end up being the first man out after all.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Don't forget that cop cars sometimes have those special rams for taking out other vehicles.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

lol on what Hassun said

They can always talk to one another by using there 2 way radios and say who is gonna go first so there is no reason to stop and wait to see who goes first.

But if they dident i would go with the ambulance its the most important out of them all they do save lives.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    You act as if ambulances, fire trucks, and cop cars are going 70 miles per hour. They all slow down at intersections. I mean, we're not talking about a Crash Derby here, just 3 drivers deciding very quickly on who goes and who waits within a 1-10 second time span.
    Your own-ness just dropped by a record 76%. They don't stop or slow down at intersections, and that is why those in the the ambulance are in constant danger whenever they are on the job. There are too many idiots on the road that cannot hear the sirens. Ultimately the ambulance doesn't stop and should either go second or first, flip flopping with the fire truck.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

just cant answer this :P

there arent enough details to answer it since we dont know
    who has a siren on and who doesnt

if they all dont nobody can go thats why we have traffic lights :P

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast