8 16.33%
  • Ambulance

20 40.82%
  • Mail Man

14 28.57%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: An intresting but true Question

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: An intresting but true Question

The mail man never gets the right of way in this case, so that just leaves the other 3. If the sirens on the ambulance is on the they have the right of way, however if they are not on then the order gose cop then the fire truck cause the cop can turn the corner alot faster then the truck

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

As of now im not sure who it is. I tried to contact the DMV but got no one on the phone. Ill try again today. To my knowledge the only form of transportation that dosnt have to stop for emergency services is a train.

What?! So you didn't already have the answer??
    No answer!!

Oh, and you promised us!

Lol.. I agree with Pyoro. Angry mob will get you! >D

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: An intresting but true Question

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    As of now im not sure who it is. I tried to contact the DMV but got no one on the phone. Ill try again today. To my knowledge the only form of transportation that dosnt have to stop for emergency services is a train.
    *grabs a HYPER HUGE GUN* what the heeeeck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO ANSWER?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So there is no answer yet lol here i thought there was

I see every one is acting very calm to this news XD
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot View Post
    Ok everyone grab your torches and pitchforks! There will be a lynching
    I had it out from the beginning, . So, we gonna wait for the answer or what!? This angers me deeply, to put it nicely, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: An intresting but true Question

So if it wasn't the mailman.... Can I assume the ambulance???
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno there really is no defiant answer yet so ill say no until Joshua001 posts some thing.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Well, it all depends if they are going to an emergency.

Since the mail man doesn't have an emergency ever, that is out of the question.

A police officer CAN ticket any other authority for making illegal driving decisions, but honestly, they probably wouldn't. Unless the ambulance and the fire engine were going to the same place, the ambulance would probably get the right of way, followed by the fire engine, then the patrol car.

Of course, if they were all going to the same place, the patrol car would probably want to go first to secure the scene, followed by the ambulance to set up for injured, then the fire engine to rescue anyone else.

But then again, what if Barbie had a hand grenade *shrug*

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast