+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inventions

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Inventions

In your opinion what's the best invention ever created by man-kind must state why?

Me personaly the best invention created by man-kind is the wheel because it whas the mager brake true in human engineering and whas the first step in creating a beter future.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inventions

Computer... we wouldn't have this site without it, I wouldn't have my music without it, PC gaming wouldn't exist.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Duct tape. There is nothing duct tape will not fix. Think of all the things you have used duct tape for.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I say t.v., just because I have spent a lot of time watching tv because its so entertaining. Without it, I would be bored.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

what about fire

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm torn between plastic, telephone, and gun powder

Plastics because they different varieties and applications of each kind makes my job easier and they really do help save lives all the time.

The telephone because it was one of the first inventions that I think paved the way for computer technology. Those old fashioned telephone operators and the giant switchboards used to connect two people over large distances definitely changed the way people communicated. I think it had a larger impact than the television but whatever.

Gun powder, and most other explosives from way back when isn't one of the best inventions ever but the impact it's had on the world is pretty amazing. And it's come pretty darn far too. (Some cars operate on the reactions these substances undergo. )

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

I reckon electricity and the light globe would be some of the major inventions. Heck whats not to like about it? Get to be able to stay up late, don't have to worry about how long the sun stays up. Plus candles can be really annoying with all that smoke and stuff (well in the olden time). Heck without a reliable source of light, human progress would of been slowed down drastically. So here's to light, may we bath in your radiant glory!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The greatest invention methinks is the toilet and sewer/aquaduct system along with soap. It made life more bearable and clean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast