+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invitation to the dead

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Invitation to the dead

Hello, AO members...

Say you had the power to bring back a dearly departed someone, anyone, to life, just for a day or two, who would you revive? And explain why. It can literally be anyone: A beloved leader, a notorious criminal, a great great grandparent, anyone, you decide. You could include in your response what you would talk or do with that person. Basically how would you spend the time while they are here with you?

The spirits are waiting to be called forth. Let's usher them into the material world!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Invitation to the dead

hey there Kedar its been a while and its good to see you back on topic though i would bring back an Indian shaman from when the Indians were everywhere before the English killed them off pretty much though they were called Americans by that time. and i would talk to them about the ways of
    reaching a new spiritual plateau.

because they were around for a very long time being one with nature and living really well for the time they lived in and i would like to try and be like that myself with how i am all over the place never really focusing on anything important .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread