+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Its Snowing

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its Snowing

Speaking of snow, a good scene I can remember is in the first Inuyasha movie when Kagome is speaking to Inuyasha at the tree. That was a beautiful snow scene.

A funny one was in the Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu (I am almost positive) when they were on top the mountain waiting for the sun to rise for the new year and got the reflection from someone's head.

Do you know of any more good scenes in anime that reflect snow?
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

um...hahahaha we get snow on and off here in canada, i wish we got more though there for it might be a snowday

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Two weeks ago, a cold front moved into California, and the mountaintops were snowy. After three days though, it all melted.

From the 15th till the 18th, we had some chilly Santa Ana winds. Awesome. Me, being the nut who loves all kinds of weather except the apocalyptic kind, went out during the freezing cold wearing t-shirts and jeans, while everyone else was bundled up to go to the Alps during the melting season. Needless to say, people gave me odd looks, and all my peers asked me if I was cold. I told them, in one way or another, "Nope! Infact, I love it; so refreshing... Don't have to pay AC bills, too." Every single one of them responded, "You're crazy," to which I replied, "How long did it take you to figure that out? It beats old people dying in their apartments, anyway." And I proceeded to smile as the icy air blasted my bare arms while everyone else shivered and sniffed. "You guys are all wimps, too used to heatstroke. Maybe been living in California too long.", and again, they responded with some form of "You're weird!"

Since those wimps of mine always kept on complaining of the cold, I advised them to "take off your jackets; you'll go numb and won't feel the cold anymore." Of course, no one takes advise from the creepy, depraved, dashingly gorgeous, insane, and intelligent sadist.

Those cold Santa Ana winds have gone, though, and it's warmed up... *sighs sadly*
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahahaha I've always fancied myself as a child of winter I love it and everything about it althoug I must say that snow patterns have been skewed and winter didn't exist at all last year and this year it has literally been like someone flicking a switch.... The winter starts and we gut buckets of snow falling for hours then the next week 4 ft of snow is gone... all melted then the next day 5 feet falls.... I'm personally a fan of winter but dammit people shouldn't be so stupid with our planet...I don't like making snow/ ice sculptures to have them melt away in a matter of hours..

... and join my rebellion against time.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

We get snow every year in Latvia and it's really a no big deal, we have snow clearing machines out in no time and the streets are clear in the morning so we could get to work. And the trains, for example can easily course even if it's 1 m deep snow all around and we have special railway cleaning machines.

Unlike here in London- if it's snowing it means complete chaos, the roads are dangerous to drive on, all trains stop for some unclear reason- something connected to snow on the rails... I was just shocked hearing that!

Well I don't like snow much- it's cold, it's wet and slipery and the sun reflects so well it could get you blind... and when it melts... oh my!!! The streets are so dirty and muddy!!! Sheesh! well of course I apriciate a white christmas, but I'm happier with London's winter rain (I loooove rain!)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

SNOW!! HAHAHA don't be silly here in good old england, in a little village called barrow we get nothing decent, last time we had snow was lastyear, but before that it was in 1995 or around that area! so snow, dream on...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Dispatch from Alaska.

XD SNOW. <Naturally>

Um lets see, there's about enough to make snow man, and snow angels, and of course the mountains always have tons, but for a gal that lives by the coast. We finally got some.

It came very late this year. Had us all very scared, and looking around like "wth..."

But its okay now. XD

[Side note: Weird part we thought it would snow when it reach below but it didn't. When the temperature went back up. It did] Very weird.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

We haven't gotten snow in over 5 years, not since I was alittle girl.

Unless we get some in the middle of the night, but that's always gone by the afternoon so no fun there.

On Christmas this year it was in the late 70's! I couldn't believe it and it wasn't that christmasy at all.

But I hope everyone has a good snow this year or at least people who live in parts that get it.
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast