+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Its Snowing

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its Snowing

We got a foot of snow 2 days ago it was snowing hard as hell. It might snow again tonight, the temperature outside its 20 degrees so chances of snow are about 70%.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep its definetly snowing here in CO!!! XD The bad thing about it is that u get sicker quicker >.>
    Temari is so Cool

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Im in virginia and it snowed yestersay. i was like happy. my lil bros went out in it though. not me.
    i had nothing warm to wear. it was all in the laundry.lol.

but yea. i did wake up to a snowball hitting my window.lol

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... here on Indiana is already snowing... and the snow is pretty and everything but... I HATE THE COLDNESS THAT BRINGS WITH IT... I am still not used to it... and I am getting sick AGAIN!!!! oh well... but oh well... it is a pretty season... I wish it was warmer though... lol
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    Yep its definetly snowing here in CO!!! XD The bad thing about it is that u get sicker quicker >.>
    In all reality that theory of you getting sicker in the winter weather is full of crap lol. It has been proven that germs don't like the the cold so the cold weather actually causes the amount of bacteria and such in the air outside to diminish. The only REAL reason people get sick is because they stay inside more and the more people crowding into the buidlings cause more germs to be spread because everyone is more closely connected. Also the warmth of everyone inside public areas during the winter cause germs to actually evolve and multiply. The cold weather is scientifically proven to be better for your body. It helps keep your skin more clean from the closed pores so you don't sweat.

Look it up if you don't believe me. I'm sure there are problems with the winter weather as well as any time of the season, but I personally think that this cold weather that people hate is actually the best weather to develop yourself in.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys are really lucky no snow here in new york just freaking cold as hell xD.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was snowing two days ago in VA..we have been getting some werid weather lately here..the day before it snowed..it was 69..then over night it dropped like mega low and I woke up and look out of my window and was like- Wow it's snowing-..Odd..and now the weather is back up in the high 60's ..O.o

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Here in Ohio, south east, we had a good bit of snow of the morning, but the sad story is that we were already in school, no chance of being sent home now, it snowed a good 3 inches, and when we got out of school it had just stopped like it was teasing us or something

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast