+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its tax return time...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Its tax return time...

...well, least it is in Canada. Just wondering what everyone else is doing with the money that the government took that they didn't need.

Me personally, about half of it is going towards a payment on my car loan, the other half is upgrading my aging computer which is about 2 years behind the times.

I'm getting the following

Asus P5N-E (2x PCI-E 16X w/SLI, Gigabit LAN, 5x SATA2 [4 on board, 1 external], Replacing my Asus A8N-VM)
    Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4500 2.2GHz w/ 2MB Cache (replacing my AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 ghz)
    Kingston HyperX 2GB PC2-5400 Dual Channel DDR2 Kit (2 x 1GB) (Replacing my 4 sticks of Kingston 512mb PC3200 DDR ram)
    XFX Geforce 8500 GT 256MB PCI-E w/ DVI, TV-Out w/SLI connector (I already have one, now I'll have two.)

Total Price tag after a 6% sales tax: ~$529.78

I can't wait

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its tax return time...

We always file early, as soon as we get our W2s in January, but generally don't get the refund until mid March/early April. I'll be putting most of it into my savings account, maybe use part of it towards my car payment.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish that I got money back. But this is the time of year that being self employed really sucks. You usually have to pay at the end of the year. But it's usually not that bad. Also I can say that I have the benfits through out the rest of the year when I'm not paying taxes. So it kinda takes some of the sting out of paying now. Not all but some.lol

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

We used ours to pay off a credit card. E-filing is the best.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...most us are using it to pay off loans and debts. *sigh* reality. (._.)

But I'm not one to talk as I'm gonna use mine to pay off parts of my loans too and/or MAYBE buy a new laptop. But maybe if I feel like it I may wait to pay off parts of my loans and go on vacation instead. Will I finally goto Japan this summer!? Hmmmm....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...I'm saving mine up for a future debt. School tuition.

Any amount is appreciated at this point. I'm tempted to buy an iphone or a nintendo wii, but I'll probably just throw it into the savings at this point and get my 4&#37;+ interest.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not saving it. It's going to be spent on my car. The very same one I just finished spending $1700 on tonite, using money from selling my truck. (Big sigh).....Racing is a cruel mistress.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

paid off my car/student loans last year bitches *does the monkey*

Evol's getting a PS3, mainly because of Disgaea 3, Tekken 6, FF, KOF XII, BluBlaze, Team ICO title, Blu-Ray destroying HDDVD, and because I deserve it dammit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast