+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IYO, does the nice guy always finish last?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: IYO, does the nice guy always finish last?

ah yes..i myself am a "nice girl" so sometimes yes i don't get some recognition..but i usually do get praised and stuff so..*shrugs* depends on how you look at it

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol nice one Aiora! well i think the nice ppl should be seen more... the jerks are normaly out ran by the nice ppl.... and i think they make life much better then the jerks in life do
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, what can i say. i have high values... hell i'm in the army and i dont drink or smoke and i've never done drugs in my life. i have decently mediocre standards in the fact that i want someone that is somewhat attractive and understands me and doesn't critisize me for being myself. i guess it's just a personality difference that determines what most people fall under and where they come in in the relationship game.

like dark angel and aiora said, it depends on how you look at it and nice gals/guys should get a little more recognition. only thing is most nice guys/gals that i've come across (excludeing myself) tend to either be shy or they're looking to be seen in a different light than most people look out upon the world in. i know this girl from when i was still in high school and she was a brilliant artist and photographer and she also loved poetry and helping people around her. she was always doing things for others in hopes that she might be noticed and people might start repaying her kindness with kindness or at least some recognition. she ended up ignored until graduation night when she walked. that was the only time i've ever seen or heard about her getting recognition. and the sad thing was it wasn't even because the people she was looking to be recognized by finally saw her the way she wanted them to. they just noticed how beautiful she was in her graduation gown and after graduation at the after grad ball type dance thingy ( i forget what it's callled... it's been years since mine.) she was wearing a dress that showed her elegance and made her look worthy of a maxim spread. until then nobody really noticed her.

but thats one of the rare cases of people being completely oblivious to the nice gal/guy. usually its more or less the guy/gal is too shy to demand attention or they dont like to jump into people lives without an invite. basically they're not very agressive. i know i'm not the agressive type unless i know ya. but thats another type of agressive and yea.. left for a new topic for another day.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2