+ Reply to Thread

Thread: J. Peterman catalogue

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking J. Peterman catalogue

I find this stuff hilarious, I watch seinfeld and I got a catalogue in the mail by accident, like spam or something like that. and let me tell you, it's hilarious, the discriptions are priceless. Here's an actual discription of a cavalry jacket:
    Some people say he was a hero.
    Others call him a reckless glory-hunter.
    One thing we can all agree on in our ignorance of certain facts is that he must have looked dashing in his fringed jacket, scanning the long buffalo grass through his binoculars and concluding that there were no Indian ponies there, it was only the wind moving the grass…
    Sunday morning, Jun. 25, 1876. The Little Bighorn.
    Cavalry men at that time could supplement their uniforms with items acquired at frontier trading posts. Perforated buckskin underwear. Buffalo-hide overboots. Handsome, rugged jackets like this.
    Custer was enough of a realist, I think, to appreciate what it’s made of: the same supremely strong, wind-resistant cowsuede that Montana ranchers favor for their coats these days.
    He certainly would approve of the brass buttons; they’re struck from the exact same dies as the original buttons worn by his Seventh Cavalry.
    1870s Cavalry-Style Fringe Jacket (No. 1145), mid-thigh length, fully lined. Clean-cut 6” fringe around armholes, across back yoke, down back of sleeves. Big flapped hip pockets, two more pockets on chest and two inside. Military chevron cuffs.
    (Very substantial; leather at collar is 1/4" thick.)
    Men’s sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
    Color: Moss Brown.
    Price: $385
    Hilarious no?

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Re: J. Peterman catalogue

I think you and me are the only people who find this funny.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I know, it sux when you're the only one(s) who get/understand something.

-=Tumble_Dry=-

it reminds me of that episode were Elaine had to do the report on her shoes. the bastard child one...

Thanks

I don't remember that one, last one I saw was a hoot:
    Elaine is called Suzy so she has to make up that Suzy's a real person and then eliminate her. And Kramer's friend mike is trapped in the trunk.

+ Reply to Thread