Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jet li vs Bruce Lee vs jackie chan

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: jet li vs Bruce Lee vs jackie chan

Jackie chan would obviously win after he is the
    'Mean, Mean Jackie chan machine'
    as jade calls him in the animated series
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

<_< what is the matter with you people, I would pawn them all, polishes his .50 cal "death machine" anti personnel rifle haven't met anyone that can stop a bullet yet.

On a serious note, Bruce is hands down the winner. No one will ever be as great as him and thus there is no comparison. End of debate.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

how can u consider putting anyone against Bruce Lee?! i like Rush Hour and Fearless and all but Bruce Lee is the Deffinite winner

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Bruce Lee...

As a few people have said already: Chan was one of Bruce's little beat up toys.
    Chan has hung around Bruce a lot, actually... he admired him greatly, and he knows that he could never beat him no matter how hard he tried.
    Chan is more of a monkey that can take the blows and dodge em, not a martial arts master of all things.
    ( And anyways... what about Samo Hung? Or Chow Yun Fat? Or any of the old-schoolers?! They're good too! )

Now... Jet Li or Bruce Lee?
    Bruce.

Well, Jet would most likely try his best to not get too into it nowadays. Afterall, he gave up his martial arts epics for the sake of his family. What a sweety he is.

Other than that, Bruce Lee trained extremely hard and created Jeet Kun Do... a martial arts that removes the un-needed swings and swirls and arches in attacks and gets straight to the point.

Not saying that it's better than other martial arts, just saying that his style is an amazing accomplishment all on its own!

You don't see Jet Li doin' any of that, do ya'?
    (It'd be fun to see any of em be on the receiving end of the 1-inch punch)

RIP Bruce.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

First off shouldnt this be moved to a debate. Anyway I don't think jackie could win with jet and bruce at the other end. I do highly respect master jet lee I see him to be one of the best martial artest of our time. With that said I see the fight lasting out with bruce lee and jet lee the longest and it would be imposible to call it.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

As good as Jet Li and Jackie Chan are, they are still in no comparison with Bruce Lee. Bruce was unhumanlike in his art; he was in a league of his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he could take both Jet and Jacke on at once
    //////- Mastering Others is Strength -\\\\\\
    //////- Mastering Yourself -\\\\\\
    //////- Makes You Fearless -\\\\\\
    - Lao Tzu

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

reading these posts I thought that I must add my 5c to this whole thread so here goes.

First off Jackie Chan: (actor not martial artist) is very good when in front of a camera with all the technology available to him to get the job done, I am not putting him down, don't get me wrong.
    Second Jet Li: ok another actor but has the training of martial arts behind him, so we know he can kick serious butt when it is needed, so we can have him try and fight Bruce Lee but he will not be able to get very far, again nothing personal ok.
    And finally Bruce Lee: also an actor but martial arts god, when I say that I mean he created his own style
    Bruce Lee trained extremely hard and created Jeet Kun Do
    (thanx didnt want to type it out) so we can now see that Bruce lee was and still is the best Martial artist of our time.

If you had to take Bruce back in time to when the grand masters trained he would never be able to defeat them.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought vs threads were considered spam because it just results in constant back and forth with no intelligent discussion. I'll just post anyway I guess.

Bruce Lee wins, cause he's Bruce Lee. ......best reason so far....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast