+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Just how smart are you?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just how smart are you?

There r various types of IQ tests so i find dat if u do different ones the results vary n it also depends if u told the truth bout ur age.anyway my average iq is 140-150 but really i guessed most of the answers so dat my actual IQ may not b so accurate.

Newbie matthew_rural may be famous one day matthew_rural may be famous one day
    Thanks

Internet Intelligence Tests are a fruitless endeavour. Intelligence is subjective, and relative to the individual. Also, there are many forms of intelligence, such as Creative, or Kinetic. Is a Rocket Scientist necessarily more intelligent than, say, a Farmer? Both have to have extensive knowledge of their respective fields (the latter in the literal sense...) in order to be considered successful.

True intelligence is the sum of all knowledge; Pin Numbers, Birthdays, memories of specific times and events, names of friends and relatives, where you left your car keys, etc. As such, intelligence is really impossible to calculate. It is better to have faith in yourself then rely on a test for your confidence.

Perhaps that is just sour grapes, though... (grumble).
    "Eloquence is merely a painting of the thoughts" ~ Voltaire

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

i got a 146 and im talented in many things but i sort of agree with the person above me
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

A 15 year old with a IQ that high. Did you memorize the answers or something. I took the actual test in real life and scored 124. The computer IQ test can always be inaccurate.

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

no i took it first time and got it my iq is supposedly 146
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dear Eriadd,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 141

I find these online ones to be hilarious. I'll have to sit down and actually take a real IQ test, some day. I mean, IQ tests should have more than 38 questions.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

That... was an IQ test?

Score 140.

...and I am not impressed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aerion View Post
    A 15 year old with a IQ that high. Did you memorize the answers or something. I took the actual test in real life and scored 124. The computer IQ test can always be inaccurate.
    The "IQ" is a measurement of your brain's age (knowledge) compared to your physical age. Therefore IQ has nothing to do with age and should stay fairly stable with age.

This is why all professional IQ tests require your date of birth so they can give you the one most suited to you.

This means that someone with an IQ of 150 at the age of 12 could very well know more than a 21 year old, however if that child were given the test designated for 21 year olds, that child would probably score in the low 100's.

Just as if the child learned nothing more until he was 21 and then took the test designed for 21 year olds, he/she would score in the low 100's, and if he retook the test designated for 12 year olds, he would get the same score (150)

I will take this IQ test. Later though, as I have class shortly.

Your IQ does not raise with age. Unless you hit the books constantly and drown yourself in knowlege.

But it could also be said that those with high IQ's know more because their brains more readily learn and memorize new information than the brains of those with lower IQ's, this being said someone with a high IQ could slack off for five years and still learn more than someone who hits the books for five years. (Depending on the difference between the IQs of course and how much slacking/hitting was being done of course)

I'm interested to see the results of this however, as it sounds at least somewhat challenging. When I was in sixth grade my school issued an IQ test to all students in my grade. Apparently the test was only designed to score up to 140. I was told by my teacher and parents in some meeting (this was a decade ago so I only remember bits) and apparently my score was at that maximum (which very well could mean it is even higher)

Unfortunatly my parents opted to not have me take a follow up test...either that or I refused. And I'm still curious as to what I would have gotten. Perhaps this test can shed light upon that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast