Closed Thread

Thread: Just sit and relax

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Just sit and relax

relax from being exhausted, talking anime whole day is a very tiring work. why relax for awhile talk about your life in here... chit chat with friends... yah, that will wash all your worries I made this thread to all of the Members to talk about anything. About their life or anything they want. I just want to share all the things I know... eheheheh

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Just sit and relax

Ok, I don't know what to talk about. I guess movies the movie Norbit seems really dumb to me. Is anybody going to see it? Iam not wasting my money.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just sit and relax

Well in that case, RIcant really relate to that topic... I dont know what is that movie, though. If you say that it is dumb, it seems that, that movie is kinda boring....

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Just sit and relax

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Well in that case, RIcant really relate to that topic... I dont know what is that movie, though. If you say that it is dumb, it seems that, that movie is kinda boring....
    I haven't seen it,but it looks dumb. Its another Eddie Murphy movie similar to the Nutty Professor. The commercials for it were funny at first now they are just annoying.

Thanks

Ehehehhe... I see, But I just dont know that movie... Uhm.. can we just change topic... I cant really relate with that topic ....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread