+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just wondering

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Just wondering

Has anyone ever watched a anime with a maid café and thought “man I wish they world open one near me.”? To be frank I can’t see one in an anime and not think it. Especially if they cosplay something:eek :

PLEASE OPEN ONE SOMEBODY

Maby a sailor moon cosplay day
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua001 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Nov 13, 2008)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Just wondering

Just organise a trip to Japan. And make sure you visit the ones where the floor is a mirror.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't there one out here in California called Royal T?? Though I'm not sure if they are willing to watch anime with you. If you want that kind of service you would have to go to Japan like Hassun said.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

The just opened one up in LA or er San Jose? In California. They are around.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish one would open near me. I would die a happy death from blood loss. Or blunt force trauma from my kogie hitting me on the head for staring.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    Has anyone ever watched a anime with a maid café and thought “man I wish they world open one near me.”? To be frank I can’t see one in an anime and not think it. Especially if they cosplay something:eek :

PLEASE OPEN ONE SOMEBODY

Maby a sailor moon cosplay day

LOL..hmm it would be awsome to have one in our town..i know every horny/ lonley.party freak guy would be at that cafe everyday..lol..i heard there is actually a lot of cafes like that in Japan!!O.o ..(i knew japan has everything ..they seems to think of stuff before we do..lol)
    i think the only think we are gonna get as close as a cosplay cafe ..is HOOTERS!! lol..

hmmm sailor moon they unfioms are cute ..but i would love to see Gene Starwind, Light, L,Mirkou,Tamahome,ALL the guys from FRuist basket,Kashi Sen, a couple of guys from Bleach...hmm the list goes ones..

THEy will al be my Slaves ..i would dress them in male thongs (black or course) and those cute little bow tie and that's it..lol

Newbie Tandakku is off to a good start Tandakku's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to go to a cafe like that, though I'd have to never bring my boyfriend there...

But if anything like that ever opened up near where I am, I know it'd get a lot of bad comments. At least from the girls.

But they're just jealous, for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread