+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kendo

Newbie colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel's Avatar
    Thanks

kendo

i in the past year have started playing kendo if anybody has tips for me or anything that is interesting about kendo tell me.

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: kendo

kendo I haven't did that in two years but I'm still good at it,but if you want to know something look for the blind spot like I do get that spot and your foe will go down,but you have to hit in just the right spot and speed or block the attack and attack after you block it,if he or she comes with the stick from above parry it and then attack but it takes alot or very little training to get it right,so get those right and you'll win like nothing

here's my little secret I listen to music when I fight I have alot of focus when I listen to to music, I have an iPod
    they didn't know I had it and they wondered why I always win
    but they found out and now I have no music to listen when I go-_-
    well ttul PM me if you want to know more ~_^ later

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Kendo is good in the sense that you can improve your agility plus you can learn to arm yourself against multiple opponents though that theory has never been proven.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by colorchannel View Post
    i in the past year have started playing kendo if anybody has tips for me or anything that is interesting about kendo tell me.
    First of all, don't call it 'playing'.
    2) Have you got all the equipment? Then you know it's mighty expensive, be sure to take good care of it.
    3) Listen to your teacher.
    4) Check wikipedia for more about Kendō HERE

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer Kung Fu and Ju Jitsu (I do both), I never done kendo but I think it seems okay, but I don't find it usfull unless your going to ewar really, (medevil japan style)

+ Reply to Thread