+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Korea

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Korea

So am I right? North Korea and South Korea are going at again... or at least thinking about it. Today I heard that South Korea has been sending patrol ships over and across the North Korea border line. I guess the South Korea ship was "shot down" with a torpedo. The result was about 46 soldiers were killed .. There is no real evidence ,yet, but there have been wars started over something like this before. I personally think that this war could have a dirrect effect on America and on the world itself .. Any thoughts?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Korea

They sure are back at each other's throats. I hope Kim Jong Il gives up soon. I'm interested to see a North Korea without him.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

personally,i don't have any interest to know about this kinda thing...because i don't like wars...but,if it involve innocent people i have too and stand for justice....

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope we don't get bogged down with another war, Afghanistan is bad enough, so is Iraq. We don't need this.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree .. they have gone an awful long timewithout a peace treaty i mean isnt it time for a war .. i am against i am just saying its about time they fought

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope America doesn't have to deal with this cause then this would be a big problem and many people will lose their lives during that time period but when it really comes up to it then I'll stand up for justice and fight no matter what it takes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keitamoro View Post
    I hope America doesn't have to deal with this cause then this would be a big problem and many people will lose their lives during that time period but when it really comes up to it then I'll stand up for justice and fight no matter what it takes.
    but we will wont we because we have "chosen" to support south K. and so we have bases and military there...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

You know after going to Korea I can honestly say it is a nasty pit of a country. I think we should leave it and let them fight it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast