+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Korea

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Korea

uh .. i honestly didnt mean to insult anyone i kinda feel bad now.. what i wanted to knwo was why is it taking 50 years to finnally have something? i mean if they have been fight why not let them fight it out and leave them be?

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I think the problem with the Korean Peninsula extends farther then just North and South. Hence, why us the International Community can just let those two countries run wild with war and such. Not to mention if the International Community did allow those two countries to fight against each other...as hard and mean as this sounds no one wants to take in work and take care of civilians; especially civilians that North Korea has. Also at the same time people will cringe terribly at the thought of having another Communist rundown country like North Korea.

And they haven't been "fighting" with actual military weapons and such in the last few years. This current incident is a 2 month thing since they sunk that Naval Ship.

Essentially what this boils down to in my mind is. Because I did this for you...you owe me a favor now or I won't help you type of setting. Hence, why I think they've been in a stalemate for like decades.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

because if and probably that if the US leaves South Korea, then North Korea could just nuk the south koreans. and i would be very angry
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't just let them fight it out themselves; they won't do it. If they want a fight then they'll wait for foreign powers to intervene just like before. They won't do anything themselves. The Korean war was started by Russia and America in the first place, each trying to claim the Korean peninsula after Japan surrendered their occupation of Korea in WWII. And then after China intervened and the Cold War tensions subsided the two countries kinda just up and left them to deal with themselves after the war. South Korea boomed and North Korea didn't, so North Korean leaders can only be belligerent because they have nothing going for them with their poor country. Some say the nuclear testings were done just to get attention drawn to their country for negotiations.

South Korea won't do anything to encourage war. They hate war. North Korea wouldn't dare start anything without the backing of China. And China isn't run by the old codgers whose brothers died for their North Korean allies. It's run by a new generation who prefer to think about the bustling trade with South Korea and what good that is doing for their economy and their future.

Basically the two Koreas are bickering at each other again because they hate and distrust each other. There's nothing to worry about, animefreak150.
    関西は最高やねん

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3