+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Labels

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Labels

Hello AO members! I have a question... as usual,

I was just wondering what you all think about these labels people put on kids and even adults. I'm not talking about labels as in goth, punks, preps, etc. I'm talking about the labels people put on you like ADD, ADHD etc. They'll be like oh she/he has ADHD she/he needs to go to specail ed or resource. Do you think that they need to do that? Label and group people? Do you think it's right?
    I have ADD but I don't let them put me on meds or in "special" classes. I truly believe that I can pass without those things. And I do, I have the grades I want and i'm able to do just fine without being grouped.
    Alrighty post it up then.

~AnimeGeek

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Labels

no one has a right to do those things,
    I'm only 15 and they say I have ADD which I don't,
    those a$$holes
    I pass my classes.
    I hate those people.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flaminghate View Post
    no one has a right to do those things,
    I'm only 15 and they say I have ADD which I don't,
    those a$$holes
    I pass my classes.
    I hate those people.
    *hugs* Someone who agrees! They piss me off how they think they can just label anyone just for there sastisfaction. grrr...

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

they last guy who said I have ADHD I just beat the sh!t out of him^_^I had fun that day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flaminghate View Post
    they last guy who said I have ADHD I just beat the sh!t out of him^_^I had fun that day.
    Really? Damn your nutz. Lol but if it ticked me off I would probably do the same thing. >.<

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate ppl that say that they have no right in my opinon, i think i have adhd i thinkk, i really dont care wat they try to label me like adhd or add
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I always get labeled by people. I'm called stupid, weird(well that's true) a freak and it doesn't really bother me. And someone said that I have ADD and they're right..I can't pay attention long enough.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've also been "diagnosed" with ADD and I just about bitch slapped the woman who tested me for it and then stated I had it. When I told her that her little "test" was complete BS she asked me to write down 10 reasons why I thought I didn't have it. By that time I was so pissed I blatently told her to go "f*ck herself". She simply wrote letters upside down and backwards on my hand with a pen with my eyes closed. Each time she wrote one I would have to say which one she wrote, and when I got b, d and p mixed up she claimed I had ADD, WTF? She just wanted that extra money she gets in her paycheck for filling the diagnosing quota, that bitch.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast