+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Labels

Banned mr. boondocks is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Labels

i find it disrepectfull calling someone a nerd, geek, dork, loser, punk, etc... its rude and uncalled for

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Labels

Nobody really labels me I'm just the quiet girl. Its not nice to label people,but some people are nerds,sluts,idiots and etc.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I've also been "diagnosed" with ADD and I just about bitch slapped the woman who tested me for it and then stated I had it. When I told her that her little "test" was complete BS she asked me to write down 10 reasons why I thought I didn't have it. By that time I was so pissed I blatently told her to go "f*ck herself". She simply wrote letters upside down and backwards on my hand with a pen with my eyes closed. Each time she wrote one I would have to say which one she wrote, and when I got b, d and p mixed up she claimed I had ADD, WTF? She just wanted that extra money she gets in her paycheck for filling the diagnosing quota, that bitch.
    Well I dont think its really about whos getting labeled and who isnt. Its about who has a need and who doesn't. If you have been diagnosed with ADD\ADHD, but need no special attention, and are able to pass your classes. You might want to talk to your doctor about a possible misdiagnoses. However, being misdaignosed is nothing to get angry over... if you do get angry you may have something far more serious than ADHD!

And if someone IS suffering from ADD its nothing to be ashamed of. And very often children and adults with ADD can benefit from individual attention.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

A label is merely an opinion. It has no value in meaning. Who then decides what a nerd is anyway, maybe they are the nerd in reality. Just something to think about.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Putting down a topic like this truly shows how vain we are, or so I think.

If you have problems with what others call you then maybe you deserve to feel bad because they call you that. Of course it's mean that I say that, but hey, if you believe what some ditsy air head prep is blabbing about so be it.

It shouldn't bother you when people call you special, they are giving you a compliment whichever way you look at it. Sure, they're implying that you're dumb but they never came out and said it, right? So really, they're just saying you've got a little something that everyone else wants.

Really though, if you've got such a problem with people calling you a label outside of general labels, turn to the internet, you can be anyone you want here. Who knows, I may be one of those people who make fun of the kids in the special ed room or I could even be one of the kids who gets picked on, you could never really tell...
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2