+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: language

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: language

Scrap the blond and blue-eyed part Ace, he wouldn't have wanted to kill himself.
    He supported the breeding of a master race through eugenics... (where the blond haired, blue-eyed, athletically superior stuff comes in)

He only supported the systematic isolation, killing and/or forced sterilization of groups he labelled as "social deviants": mainly male homosexuals, jews, gypsies, political dissidents, the homeless and the mentally ill...

Though he did actually kill himself :P

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to speak Japanese so I can talk to my other friends and understand the Anime that has no subtitles for English.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Scrap the blond and blue-eyed part Ace, he wouldn't have wanted to kill himself.
    no ace is right, he was pro for the white, blond hair, blue eyes race. i think he believe that they where the 'true' German race. though i have to admit he did have good taste in his races, even if he was one of histories human rights monsters..

but as for another language to learn, i would have to go with the major Chinese language they have over there, the one thats starts with 'M' but i got no clue how to spell. reason being is that soon china is goin to become a major power in the world economy, and also makes sense to learn a language that is most widely used in the world, i mean china has a huge population. well that my generally reasoning behind it.

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

What languages would i like to speak fuelently? Hmmm. that's a really hard question. although i really love spanish and i can speak gibberish really well though im not as fuelent as i used to be in gibberish i will definately choose Japanese. The way how the speak it, its just beautiful and its like music to my ears. I don't mind learning 46 characters of the Japanese alphabet

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Just going to point something out here, but I think that the majority of people who post on this forum, or on the internet in general, should learn how to speak/write their own primary language first before starting to tackle another language.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.. i would want to speak spainsh fluently^^ becuase hearing the language its just really interesting how someof the words are so close to english^^

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Though he did actually kill himself :P
    Hah, got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    no ace is right, he was pro for the white, blond hair, blue eyes race. i think he believe that they where the 'true' German race. though i have to admit he did have good taste in his races, even if he was one of histories human rights monsters..
    I suggest you read the posts again.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would like to speak chinease because its the sedcond most spoken language and i love it because it would be cool to speak to anyone over in china

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast