Re: language

german!!!

because i just love the language for some reason
    it catches my interest very easily
    and i took it for two years and still
    cant remember a damned thing lol

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

if I Could... that would be Japanese ^_^ it has been always my dream to go and spend like a month or so in Japan... and of course that I want to communicate with the ppl there ^_^.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind learning 46 characters of the Japanese alphabet
    hahahahahaha.... ha hahahahah ha ha... ha ha ha... *gasp* ha ha... ha...

That was a good one

You DO realize that to be literate in Japanese you need to know 104 cases of hiragana, 104+ cases of katakana and at least 2,000 kanji...?

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

id like to learn american XD it would be so weird calling trousers, pants and stuff
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I'd have to go with japanese mostly so I could understand the animes better and also to perhaps partake in creating videogames in Japan or things like such.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Does "every language" count as a language on its own? Because I really would love to be fluent in as many languages as possible. That being said, I find German very intriguing (as most European languages are). It's not a very feminine language, so to speak, but it's cool all the same.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If you wonder what Hitler was saying in his speeches, Google can help with that.

I was so confidant that I would get a page that had exactly what I was looking for, I clicked the "I'm feeling Lucky" button which sends you to the first search result:

Hitler's Speeches

But let me give you the gist of what that short little evil man was saying: He was validating the systematic wholesale slaughter Jews, blacks, homosexuals, the disabled, the handicapped, and basically anyone else who wasn't A) German, B) White, C) blond, D) blue-eyed.

While it is a good idea to study the past so that it doesn't repeat itself, all you find there is a Sad little man justifying his hate to anyone who would listen, and sadly, that was most of the German population in the 30's and 40's.

I really don't care what that man said, I hold him responsible for the deaths of my Great Grandfather and his entire family in Majdanek
    Hitler is the western symbol of evil but when people say things I just highlighted they just sound dense. He got Germany out of a depression and turned them instead into a world power.
    You can say that him being responsible for millions of deaths is evil but evil or not but being able to convince ordinary people it's okay to kill that retarded kid who's nice to everyone but talks too much should make you think you should look at him more closely.

Anyway it's the equivalent of someone saying "hey slavery was something that a few bad people took part in a long time ago let's just forget about it"
    Last edited by Shodokan; Aug 25, 2007 at 08:36 AM.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    He supported the breeding of a master race through eugenics... (where the blond haired, blue-eyed, athletically superior stuff comes in)

He only supported the systematic isolation, killing and/or forced sterilization of groups he labelled as "social deviants": mainly male homosexuals, jews, gypsies, political dissidents, the homeless and the mentally ill...

Though he did actually kill himself :P
    Hitler wanted to make the Germanian race superiar to other races and his image of someone from the Germanian race where boeple whit bright blond hair and bleu eyes, but people from the Germanian race can also have brown hair or black and there eyes can be green brown and gray.( The Germanian people where a people that lived about 2000 years ago in Western Europe and the are the ancestors of the people of modern day Europe hence the term Germanian race.)
    And what i think is also strang is that Hitler didn't make the Ubermens after himself, why did he take dose looks.( Ubermens is Masterrace or Superrace in German)

The language i would like to speak is French becose it sounds very pretty and romantic, it's also spoken in alot of country's so if people don't speak English you could try it whit French.
    I would also like to learn Japanese i would like to live in Japan for a few years.

Thank you for the signature FLawEdmiNd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast