+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: language

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: language

English- I'd like to perfectly know english!!!! Speak fluently, without EVER looking for the right words, like in Latvian... I'm having enough problems.... I'd just wish to perfectly know English and be able to talk about Maths and Sciences in it too..

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

italian it is!!i really like this language!!i would even like to speak japanese so i don't have to bother and find anime with subtitles!!!hehe

Newbie Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal's Avatar
    Thanks

French and Italian beacause I would really like to travel to europe and japanese to understand anime without the subs.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well first off I can speak every language except Greek.<snickers> go ahead and ask me, all I will say is its Greek to me. haha
    Now on a serious note I would like to be able to speak fluidly in all the worlds languages just to be on the safeside.
    and the first words you learn in any language is the swear words,
    to bad geman does not have any...

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

wooooow that would me really hard trying to learn all those languages!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Newbie Jairo may be famous one day Jairo may be famous one day Jairo's Avatar
    Thanks

well I'm a spanish speaker, And I know english a 75&#37; so i think that I wanna speack japanese because the majority of the videos that I watch are in japanese.
    Do not dwell in the past... do not wonder about the future... just life the present to the fullness...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this sounds kinda typical around here but Japanese~i've been learning for a while and it's such a fun language same with chinese (just started taking)^.^

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    German. Because I always wondered what Hitler was saying in his speeches.
    It disturbs me more than a little that you even care what he said, but as my niece says... Whatever. You do know that there are translations of his rantings? Heck you might even be able to find them on eBay. They have everything for sale there. You'll forgive me if I do not check on it for you.

I would choose Japanese. I know only a little here, and a little there. Not much to do anything with.

I could speak a small amount of Welsh when I was a kid. My one grandfather taught me some.

I know a small amount of Cherokee. My one grandmother was Cherokee.

I know a smattering of Spanish. I need it for work. I know enough to feel my way through most situations. The first words they taught me I really can't use. They always teach you the "bad" words first. I find that I can discern more of what they are saying every so often.

It's funny sometimes when I think about how people pick up words in other languages. Eventually everyone knows at least one word in almost every language.

Example: I know that Liama is Greek for vampire. How I know this I have no clue. I just remember it from somewhere.

(acema67) I had family who died in the Holocaust as well. I didn't want to bring it into this conversation, so thank you for doing so.

(tsurara) thank you as well for saying it like it is.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Nov 07, 2007 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Just adding a footnote of thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast