+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Languages you speak?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Languages you speak?

I speak Spanish, Castillian, Mexican Spanish and English fluently. Spanish and Castillian are my mother tongues. I learned English when i moved to the states back in 2003, it took me about 2 1/2 years to learn how to speak it fluently. I learned how to speak Mexican Spanish in high school, most of my friends were from Mexico. I can also read/speak some Italian, French, Latin, Portuguese, Catalan, Nahualt (indian lenguage that the Mayans speak) and US Southern English Dialect.
    Last edited by ketaro; Jul 09, 2007 at 07:47 AM.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

english,irish.french and only a wee bet of japanese witch i have leared though anime and dramas...

but i reall really want to learn korean or more japnese

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese, fluently, yes. And I have learned to read, write, and understand Sanskrit. I fancy Sanskrit. It's a beautiful language.

Let's see, I know little Korean. I can probably even converse with Koreans, well, in a sense at least. And I know little Mandarin, but a 3-years old Chinese kid could outsmart me. Well anyhow, I know little bits of some European languages, but I am currently trying to advance my French skills. It's a neat language. I accept free tutorials if anyone can teach me. I will give free kisses?

And lastly, as obvious as it may seem, I can speak English, decently. I remember way back when I was 11 years old, I couldn't utter English in the slightest meaningful sense ~ I was frighteningly horrible and unsound. So, I took action to outwit the Englishman at his own language ~!!! After three years of painstaking effort, eureka, I sort of mastered it. I am still learning, of course, and one day I hope to be the human dictionary.

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i only speak english 2. i guess i learned on the way, all thes new words that have been made up has got me confused a litlle lol. no but i wanna learn chinese and japenese tho

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Oh you're from Lativia that's why you know Russian. So you're in London to go to school?

In America most people only know English unless they immigrated from another country. They teach us that English is superior to all other languages so alot of people look down on you if you can't speak English.
    Yea, that's right, I live close to Russia... Actually I'm in London because my dad got a job here, otherways I'd come to England only to University maybe... This is something really great, I had always dreamed about living in England.

It's different here in London, there are many different people here, from different nationalities, so it's not that weird if someone doesn't speak english that well...

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    i can speak/write/say fluently a few languages i have been studing for a long time also its helpful in school im studing just for the fun of it.i know the following:english,french,spanish,italian,some german,japenese,russian,portuguese,latvic(a little),latin,and right now im studiying dutch.so yeah!!
    OMG!! You know that many languages!!?? Cool my 4 languages are nothing comparing to this! I'll learn Dutch too... I'll try to read a story by Dandoria... ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I speak Spanish, English, French and some Japanese.

I learned Spanish in school as I did with French. to me they were very easy to learn although Japanese is Kicking my ass left and right. A little Chinese is thrown in to but not enough to say that I speak it.

I'm fluent in Spanish and French and I use them all the time. English is my native tongue so thats not really special is it?

I want to work with language so I'm learning as many as possible.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Yea, that's right, I live close to Russia... Actually I'm in London because my dad got a job here, otherways I'd come to England only to University maybe... This is something really great, I had always dreamed about living in England.

It's different here in London, there are many different people here, from different nationalities, so it's not that weird if someone doesn't speak english that well...

OMG!! You know that many languages!!?? Cool my 4 languages are nothing comparing to this! I'll learn Dutch too... I'll try to read a story by Dandoria... ^^ lol
    actuaaly i have been studiying since i was small first was spanish ,then english,followed by russian so on and so on and now i am learning dutch.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

well i know bits and pieces of both finnish and french along with my native language of "english". i took spanish one last year and yeah...thats one strange language...lol.
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast