+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Languages you speak?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Languages you speak?

mmm
    my native language is Spanish so... and I am writing in English... so... Spanish and English XD
    hehehe
    oh oh and I know Latin if that counts...
    I can understand Portuguese, French and Italian but cant rly talk much...
    and I know a couple of words in Armenian, German and Russian
    and I know some Quichua that is a language form an Indian group that lives in the Amazon... My great grandmother learned it somehow and she talked to me in Quichua(dun know why)... so I learned a couple of things
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

i speak spanish and english and Latin and a little italian i can read almost anything that's in Roman letters and i find it to hard to learn Japanese i speak more English and spanish then anything else

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Biolingual...sorta. I'm native English and learnt (horribly) French. Since I'm nowhere close to an actual French city to actually put it to purpose. I also know select words from Spanish and Japanese.

English was native so ya...
    French was learnt in school (Immersion French)
    Spanish: Friends and random stuff...
    Japanese: Anime.

Hmmmm....oyah...Pig latin but I doubt that counts...Nor does 1337 I bet.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

My dominant language is english, being born in the united states of America and whatot. The language I am currently learning in school is french, and I'm quite fluent in it. I often say french sentences in public and at my summer job. Other languages I've begun to learn of my own free will are Japanese and german.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

mainly english
    i can speak the little spanish as well understand some of to
    i uderstand cre ole and speak a little of it as well

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Umphh... I can speak English, Russian, Ukrainian... Ukrainian is my native language, but I speak Russian even better..Because in time of Soviet Union my parents studied only Russian...all schools was Russian...Sooo... Also I can speak english as you see =)I can't make a valuing to my speech.

I want to study runic language of my ansectors... Weird wish, eh? Also I want to know Japanese =))

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm a native English speaker, but for the last 14 years or so, I've been teaching myself Japanese. It's been kinda tough, but my vocabulary has grown massively. ^_^

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am in Latin, but you cant really speak it... Well you can, but it is hard because the grammer is a bit much. Like there are over 100 endings for one word. I mean you would have to practice a bit. I can I guess speak a little.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast