+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lasertag

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lasertag

In my local mall, Eastpoint, there is a lower basement level that you can look down in the food court. Well if you go down the steps not to far away, you see a dark place that looks like an arcade. Now if you look a little closer, past all the DDR, racing games, and other arcade toys, you'll see a giant sign that says ULTRAZONE.

This is my local laser tag hut. I come here almost every Saturday either with friends or by my lonesome self. I'm a pro and I get 1st place most of the time with occasional 2nds. On the weekends, they alternate games with about 30 people in a game. I love it there. the adrenaline, the people, and the feeling of sneaking up on a squad and single-handedly taking the mouse hole.

So tell me, do you goto laser tag? I know there are a lot of places but describe yours and how well you play there. Do you go there a lot? Go ahead, I'd love to hear :]

Paintball and Airsoft are pretty neat too, so share that.

You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lasertag

we have a place like that but its lasertags during the week day and the weekend its indoor paint ball. i go there every chance i get but its not in mall its off by its self in a werehouse looking building. i rule there well as a team we normally do the hit game the more hits you get the morepoints your team gets and after 20 mintues u come a winner or loser same thing for the paintball. its like pitch black in there until the turn on few lights so u can duct in a out of the shows each team gets a differnt color. they have yeallow silver gold orange blue purple red white and green.to wear on these vest you can buy or rent

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i am a pu$$y, so i fear getting scarred by paintballs. but i am kinda good at laser tag, the on time i played it. its fun, but if paintballs didnt hur so much and wasnt so expensive, id get me a new Tippman X2 or whatever and go paintballin'

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasertag where I am living is rare breed because of the cost of rent for big arenas. The last time I went was several years ago to this place called Q-Zar which I think most of you should be familiar with. I rarely go because of the lack of people (the more the merrier) and the same goes with paintball which does cause money. I have a lot of sissy friends who are cheap so we are lucky whenever we get a group to play PB

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm yeah I love laser tag!!!
    I think it is like the cooles t things ever.
    And the worst part about it is that I only
    go like once a year! O_OIts soo sad. but yeah the laser tag I have gone to was like at this park thingy in Seatle. (I think its in Sealte)
    But anyway you have two teams and you have to score as many points al together.
    But yeah it was. When I went.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasertag is fun when I can afford it. The first time I played it at was at this Lazerquest place on the northeast side of town. I went in lookin like I was gonna rob the place, hoodie and all. I slayed my way to 3rd. I plan on doing that again in the near future.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i actully have no idea where an arena is. i just had a cuple of friends when i was little who had a set, so thats what i did. but then i have these merciless friends now, who are known to shoot ppl [in paintball] when there already out, or sneak up unnecisarily close just so it hurts more....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread