+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: learning disabilities

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

learning disabilities

Do you think that its far for some schools to treat you differntly just because you have learning disablity.

Tanks zyta

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: learning disibilitys

This topic is not developed enough for the Debate and Discussion forum. However, I'd like to see how the thread could progress with other posts. Thus...

Moving to Cyber Lounge...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh btw, noticed that you have created several threads today. Be careful of the daily limit.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

... im pretty sure i have a learning disability( i can't remeber stuff long enuff for test =[) and i dont get treated diffrently, but for those taht do.... its quiet sad...

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll assume you mean how people have hard times learning things and not the other one. Well, my sister had set problems in school, so they gave her extra attenion and help. I haven't personally seen abuse from the school systems when it comes to this, so I would have to say I think it's fine.

If you did mean mentally handicapped, I remember there was this one kid the school system kind of showed off in a way. They went around showing how they helped him progress like they wanted praise for it. That's the only case that pissed me off in this field, at the schools, not the kid. He was nice and deserved to be treated equally, but yeah.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it depends on how serious the disability is and what the school is doing about it... some over act and then some try to tell you there's nothing wrong even though you know there is

my lil brother is very hyper
    so his school wanted to put him in a special class make him repeat a grade and say that he has ADD
    but he's just a lil boy (7yrs) and he's not hyper all the time
    the problem is that his teacher didnt have control of ANY of her kids
    so they all acted up
    in the end ... My mother switched his school
    and he's doing fine now =P

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: learning disabilities

People with learning disabilities are not as bad as some people tend to believe.I guess that it means that they are the same as us in the fact that they are human beings and deserves respect and recognition even though they have disabilities which would not enable them to perform at the levels of ordinary people.

Newbie NickRaciti may be famous one day NickRaciti may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: learning disabilities

The only time that the schools go too far is when they pass the kid after holding it to lesser standards than the other students- it's not going to be able to show sub-par performance in a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast