+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: learning disabilities

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: learning disabilities

I think sometimes teachers and even students don't have the enough patience to deal with ppl with some learning disabilities.... not so looooong time ago.... we had in our 6th grade class a special kid... we had a great time with him there... but also it required from us a lot of patience to teach him new stuff.....
    roght now I have a friend with ADHD really bad... and even now sometimes is really hard for me to keep up with him.... Some professors have the same problem.... not enough patience... the sad part is that the lack of patience and preparation takes to a different treatment... sometimes even discriminatiory without ppl meaning to be that way... but yes it happens.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: learning disabilities

i know its not fair me myself i go for extra eng class one a week ( god how she gaves me soo much home work) but its only cos they belive im disltcic ( i soo cant spell) ( thats one of the resons for it) but theres also a boy i know has to always i mean always have someone with him witch he dosnt like but they have to be with him soo not fair tho

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

No it's not fair. all school should have program the kids with disabilities. Like my school has teachers that help the kids with special needs. and all the kids r treated farely. So no it's not fair for schools to treat them differently.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course it's unfair, it's unjust and wrong. But that doesn't mean a thing. Apparently, the road to Hell is paved with the good intentions of mankind, or something like that.

Still though, what can you do about it. Nothing really, why else would you talk about it here? So you're not thrust into action of course.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, we could always start a rebellion and take over the country, . Everytime I mention that people give me the most evil glares, I guess there are nobody with ambition anymore, lol.

Anyways, my sister is going to teach "special" children, so I'll get to see how they handle them. I'm going to ask her tomorrow and post the stuff she has to say about this topic.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

How come you used parentheses in the word special? Everyone can see when someone is being subtle, but they just ignore it..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooooookkk, I just didn't want to offend with the term special. Some people don't like it, that's all.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it quite fair that people with learning difficulties should be treated in a way. more special if you put it.
    In society people seem to treat those with learning difficulties, differently and not always in a nice way. It would be a nice change for them, where they can get accpeted and treated with more care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast