+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Learning a language

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Learning a language

My German is VERY bad eventhough i was god, the first time(basic German).
    I dont think my Danish and English will ever rust, i'm practise it here all most, eventhough i'm not genius at English, it gets better everytime i visit AO.
    And Danish is the language i'm talking every day. One day i would like to visit Japan, if one day i could speak japanise, that would be huge for me.... Arigato

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does moving on mean you have to stop studying?? >__>
    I don't get it. I speak English every day. It's my mother tongue but that doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped learning English. If I were to flip thru a dictionary I'd prolly be able to list down a few thousand words that aren't already in my vocabulary. I think it's the same with any other language. You just go on learning. Speaking's a good way to improve your proficiency, and it's only when you converse with other people that you find out about other words you don't know.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

the language i want to learn is spanish, mexican, que no? lol but its a tough language to learn, chinese might be easy but i only interest in mexican, which is the easiest? mexican or chinese? i might have to find out sooner or later

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

well i know two right now spanish and english i am learned some vietnamese but it was sooo hard so i decied to go for japanese but then i met a friend and so i am trying to learn russian now lol i also can distiguish what lenguage it is. i love to learn new lenguages and yes its hard lol but u have to try lol. well thats what i think. aslo i might take german next year so i can learn both russian and german lol
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to learn japanese. that is one of the things that i am going to learn when i go to college next year.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

when u learn a language,i find it dat if u enjoy learning it,then u should continue learning it.otherwise don't bother.but i find dat learning a new language rather than the one u r currently speaking with isn't always useful.unless u can somehow apply it 2 real life,i don't recommend learning another language.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    the language i want to learn is spanish, mexican, que no? lol but its a tough language to learn, chinese might be easy but i only interest in mexican, which is the easiest? mexican or chinese? i might have to find out sooner or later
    For non-Asian people, Chinese is MUCH harder than mexican.
    Trust me on that one.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Learning a new language is very hard for me, I use to take chinese and that was not the best choice it was so hard....but right now I am learning french and I guess i'm ok in it.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast