+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Learning a language

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Learning a language

That's true. Learn a new languajes takes many time and in several cases you can't do other thing. Me, my natal languaje is spanish, i learn english (middle) on my school. At this time i'm learning french and germany.

Also depends off if you like to learn a new languaje. Isn't the same learn for, hmmm, a job, or learn to simply pleassure.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie q666 may be famous one day q666 may be famous one day q666's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm tring to learn Japanese ,then i'll go on the Spainish.
    I'm looking for Naruto roleplayers. Please pm me if youre interested!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up speaking Spanish and English mixed together. I tend to switch back and forth without noticing. But being able to know at least one other language is necessary in this day and age. You never know who you run into especially in the big cities where there is a huge diversity of cultures and races. I also think if you know at least one foreign language you will be able to learn more. I speak Spanish and I am able to carry on a conversation with people who only speak Italian, Portuguese, and French. The French I learned in high school but knowing Spanish made it easier to pick up.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Learn other languajes open several doors to meet new people. Also help you when you travel to other cities or countries. If you go to Germany the best option is to talk germany. But you also can talk on english and in several places on french or spanish. In english mode i can talk and post with you, and one important portion of the users of AO community live in other countrys, Canada, Japan, middle Europe, Mexico or another contry of Latam.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i only know 2 languages so far, my own and english language.
    but i hope i could learn more languages in the future if i have the time.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, you can't be sure if you're going to use a language or not. People just pick up languages that appeal to them. There's no such thing as a "valid" or "invalid" reason for wanting to learn a language. Plus, learning a bit of every language will come in handy when you travel.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to learn japanese and chinese. sooner or later im going to be traveling those areas when i graduate.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Yinyangotori may be famous one day Yinyangotori may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    i would love to learn japanese and chinese. sooner or later im going to be traveling those areas when i graduate.
    Do you know how hard it would be to learn Jap? they have a whole different alphabet, and different charecters (letters) although I must admit it would be good to learn Japanese but it would be a hell lot harder then learning some other language like French, Spanish or German.
    Sig & Avy by Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6