+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leaving school

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Leaving school

I know it's not the good time to post this thread but here I go!
    I was just wondering how do you feel graduating & leaving your old school?
    Do you feel missing something or you just go on w/it?
    Me for example, I miss the old school days but at the same time I'm happy that I graduated & just getting ready for my next journey
    How about you?

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Leaving school

I'm fine with leaving my school days behind. I admit that my time in school was fun, and the down time in the summer was always a plus. But its not like you can't still have fun once you've graduated. In fact for me, graduating has opened up a whole field of possibilities to me that would have been impossible while in school, like over seas traveling, and road trips.

So in short, School was great, life after is just as good, just in different ways
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea id agree life is good in school but when you finally leave it is much better cuz then you are not held back by school maybe work but thats different cuz you at least get paid for doing something unlike school. so hellim no afraid to leave behind this b!tch a!s school.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm still a student so i don't know how it feels leave the school...but i think i will miss my day at school...

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

HMm, when i graduated from HS, i was happy as hell leaving all those things behind (the high school drama and all the other things that go with it)

But after a while of going to the university, i begin to miss it, how it all seemed so easy and we were all carfree not giving a care bout the world, just living there, with all the drama.

I missed it. XD

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

I am not graduating but I will say I feel as bad/ good as if I were ( I am a Freshmen) a lot of my friends are seniors and i am really sad to see them go.
    Idk all I can say is good bye guys but really dont forget the little guys lol.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm happy about graduting and leaving school. High school was fun, however its great to be grown up and making your own decisons. I just felt like part of the crowd in high school. So when I look back, I had some great times, however I don't miss it for one second.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I had my moments in school. There were some cute guys but no real passion. Personally I thought school was too long and it was a challenge I met but never really focused on academia as anything more than fun and a game. I was really looking for love and somewhere to belong. I didn't fit in with the jocks though I liked basketball. The nerds were too tightknit. The filipino group was a dating club. I learned English, History and Biology and did well on tests just got bored and the hormones were all over the place. Liked the band guys and they did a little concert but they were all too short.

Leaving school meant I had time to find myself. Self knowledge they cannot teach in school. I found out about astrology, religion, travel, movies, you tube and romance.

Leaving school is like being born. You are out of the nurturing womb where everything you need is fed through the umbilical cord.. then suddenly it is cut and you have to learn to stand on your own two feet. It is bad before it is good. You struggle to find money and shop for a car looking for a place to live. Networking to make contacts is always good. Some classmates make good friends. Some stab you in the back. The internet helped me find people along my line of interests (art, books, anime and romance).

It's a big world. Life is the ultimate teacher. The world is your classroom. Watch the travel channel. See "1000 places to go before you die". Mostly have fun!

+ Reply to Thread