+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy Of AO.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

The Legacy Of AO.

This is a question I have been longing to ask for a long time ...

Members of AO,
    Do you think that YOU will be here when you're in college? University? In a job? Or when you're 30?!

What I'm saying is that some members have been inactive here for various [and personal] reasons, so it does get very lonely in here at times, without them.
    Some can't come here due to study pressures, jobs, or just because they've grown up ...

Would you [bother to] come here in AO, even after you're married and all that?

Or would AO be sold to a new owner, and it will continue for future generations to come? Will all of us be forgotten? Or especially the "legendary" members be pushed out of our memories?

Or will AO be closed down, so all of the previous posts and members will be preserved?

Your opinions

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Legacy Of AO.

thats a tough question. I did like AO to the point where it was addictive. LITERALLY but now it got dull. I come when i have nothing better to do. I might forget about it but maybe i just might visit it for old times sake when i am in college. Just to see all the new people or to see if it is running.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

True ... I was so much addicted to AO that if my internet got cut off, I would travel no matter how far away the nearest internet cafe was ... but now, I think that AO is loosing or already has lost its essence.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

IT ALREADY HAS.
    I used to skip skool just to get on. I used to be on for twelve hours straight just to be on here. Now, it got boring. I guess it was the chat thread that really kept people around

Thanks

Maybe that, or the fact that our addiction started to wear off? I mean, I was addicted to it for a year and a half, but since the chat threads were closed and the idiot members ruined everything, not to mention some rules -sighs- ........... lost it ^_^

But then again, depending on the situations and whether or not AO is closed, I'd still stick arounda bit!

Or get emotional and cry in the rainy days remembering how much fun we used to have!

Thanks

LOL. Yea.....but i still find myself around here remembering the good old days too. I got banned like five times. And the rules.....They are another reason why i leave after a period of itme. And the fun was addictive. I'd be up till 4 in the morning talking to you guys. Not to mention the drama. That was funny

Thanks

Yeah, and lest not forget that if we turn this into a chat thread, it too will be closed
    Sure, AO has provided us very good times, but I have one advice: -
    Can we bring back the OLD AO? When the skin wasn't grey and black, and there used to be a calm, or rather a formidable atmosphere?

Thanks

I don't kow rushil. And yea let's stop before we get an infraction for talking to each other like a chat room. But.....maybe we could bring it back. But i doubt it. ALL MY FRIENDS LEFT SO I ONLY come here when i have nothing better to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast