+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy Of AO.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Legacy Of AO.

Nope, I know for a fact that we can bring the old admins and we can bring the old AO back.
    I am not going to take names, but if we want to continue the Legacy of AO, we should take this in mind that a quarter or more of AO, HATE AO!
    So, what is going wrong?

Anyways, back to the topic

And here's to the mods and the admins -
    .........., . - . - , _ , .......
    ......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......
    ........ / . . . .`.. . . .. ........
    ........ |. . . . . |. . .| .........
    ......... .. . . . ./ . ./ ...........
    ........... `=(.. /.=` ...........
    ............. `-;`.-' .............
    ............... `)| ... , .........
    ................. || _.-'| ..........
    ............. , _|| .._, / .........
    ....... , ..... ..|| .' .

No one did this for you before, I know

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    This is a question I have been longing to ask for a long time ...

Members of AO,
    Do you think that YOU will be here when you're in college? University? In a job? Or when you're 30?!

What I'm saying is that some members have been inactive here for various [and personal] reasons, so it does get very lonely in here at times, without them.
    Some can't come here due to study pressures, jobs, or just because they've grown up ...

Would you [bother to] come here in AO, even after you're married and all that?

Or would AO be sold to a new owner, and it will continue for future generations to come? Will all of us be forgotten? Or especially the "legendary" members be pushed out of our memories?

Or will AO be closed down, so all of the previous posts and members will be preserved?

Your opinions
    Honestly I'll probably still be here when I go to college. I'm not so keen on burning bridges once I cross over. I'll stay until AO falls like all the other sites I've been on..*sighs*

If I'm ever inactive as in not logging in for long periods of time it'll be due to not being able to log in. Not school work, stress..etc.

I don't know if I'll come on if I'm married(which I know won't happen) >_>. I might after a while forget all about AO...maybe..

Maybe it depends on what DB wants to do? I think all of us in one way or another will be remembered for what we did.

Again it all depends on what DB decides..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta be honest, I am very fearful about the future of this place. SPdude along with a few members have left this place in a mess. I see a lot of good members here a lot of positives, but I don't see leadership. Like, who's going to be the future of this place.

I hope I am wrong, because things do change and I honestly can't predict the future. I will always drop in once in a while after I leave. This site was my first anime forum, and I'm not a bandwagon jumper who quits every time there's smoke on the ship. Site will never go away, that is one bold prediction I'll make. The original owners did a great job in pick ANIMEONLINE, that is one of the most common names ever so it'll always sell.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I gotta be honest, I am very fearful about the future of this place. SPdude along with a few members have left this place in a mess. I see a lot of good members here a lot of positives, but I don't see leadership. Like, who's going to be the future of this place.

I hope I am wrong, because things do change and I honestly can't predict the future. I will always drop in once in a while after I leave. This site was my first anime forum, and I'm not a bandwagon jumper who quits every time there's smoke on the ship. Site will never go away, that is one bold prediction I'll make. The original owners did a great job in pick ANIMEONLINE, that is one of the most common names ever so it'll always sell.
    SPdude! So THAT'S what his name was! -smacks head- Now I remember! Dx
    You are correct about the non-leadership atmosphere of this forum, but I hardly believe there is a future for this. I mean, most of the new members are immature, and leave after a month or so. DB still might be the future of this place, however, I do not want this forum to be just "sold" away to another person.

True, we might not predict the future, and I am not going to leave this forum either.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember him. (had to watch avatar. blood bending is cool as hell)
    Anyway. he was the only mod beside miroku4444 or whatever i was cool with. The other mods.....ima be quiet. But he was cool. And to be honest and i know you all might hate me for saying but i kind of predicted things to fall once the chat thing closed. everyone left. i t went from like 50 members a day to 20

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, to be honest, I actually thought I would be a member here until my late years or even shockingly my death...That was really a strange thing. I can't honestly say I'd want to be here that long, but I will say that I want to be here after my marrage and even into my 40's or even 50's. Not to strike a fine point or intentionally call people old, but there are members like such. I want to be a member of this forum for quite a long time if such ideas become reality.
    Last edited by dark angel swordsman; Nov 13, 2007 at 06:23 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Yeah ... I know ... but there were reasons to close down the CHat Threads, howvwer, it had more of a negative impact on the forum.
    WiEDIT!: -

Even though the chat threads were closed, the members had no reason to leave, what-so-ever. This shows that the chat threads were the only thing keeping the members together, but since the clans were formed, the members were starting to drift apart. You chose, you were okay. You didn't choose your clan, you're alone. Even PMs were not as good as those threads.
    And after the "Journals" were closed down, the profile system began. Now, no more reading journals of other members ... but you had to go from profile to profile.
    Finally, they gave up! ...

@ DAS-
    I agree with you
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Nov 09, 2007 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

it was really sexually explicit and people got in online fights.
    That was hilarious. And the blog section was the best. Your particulary rave.
    Sorry but being honest. LOL.
    You had cierra and leanne crying. LOL!!!!!!!
    let me stop.

but the chat forum was kind of bad. to be honest i was really the only thing that kept me around. We used to make up castles and have sword battles online.
    But i guess it was alot of spam

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast