+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Legacy Of AO.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Legacy Of AO.

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    GEEZ....even my dead Grandfather will be here if he wasnt dead, this is the kind place where anyone can be no matter age or free time you have...im not a 12 year old girl any more but when i dont want to see bored staff, i come here and thats going to happens till life became bored, and this my friend, never will going to happen...
    Hahahaha Thats funny! Was your grandfather ever here? I think that it is neat having all of your friends here. I have a few friends from school on here and I tell everyone about this site and you know one that has been active ivine_Punishment I told her about this place and now she is everywhere!!! I mean she even has more posts then me and I have been here 1 or 2 years longer !!!!!!!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

OH WOW thats a good question.
    mm I would hope so.

I really love being here and everyone is nice and
    I can talk to like almost everyone so yea I wuold
    hope so.

I mean i have been busy alotl latly but even
    though I have I am still taking the time to
    come back and talk to everyone.

I do hope that the children to come can be able to come
    and enjoy what we have enjoyed.
    and if i have kids I would like to hope that
    I can get them to come on when they are old enough.

I think that this place is a very good place and I have learned alot from
    coming.
    I would be sad if it got closed down,.

Thanks to all those who make it possible!!!!
    We appreciate it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

I was around a couple years before everything disappeared in '04. Then I lost interest and forgot about AO. I was never really involved per se but I kept sticking around to be entertained by the random discussions and artwork. Even now I just sort of wandered here surfing at work on a Friday afternoon.

I'll be 30 next year and I'll probably keep checking in on AO once in awhile for whatever reason...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Evol k is joining the rest of big oldies group dropping by once in a while.
    The true legacy of AO.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are into somthing for too long you start to loose intrest in it like me. i been into anime for so long now i starting to loose intrest in anime here. now im only buying anime that i know already from the past or movies of a certin anime. i stop buying anime that i havent seen or what i seen on youtube that look good.i think this site will be still up and running... just under a different ownership or somthing. im not sure. or this site may close down or somthing, anything could happen

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe AO has influenced my life greatly... i am in a university already, and i plan to be here for the years to come... it has offered a new avenue for me to express myself and my creativity without having to worry about how everyone would have to react... i have the opportunity to take it all in and just reflect on how my posts and people's replys to them have improved my and their way of life...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is altogether fitting that this reply shall be my first post in like 3 months, because when I left for college I honestly didn't know if I was going to come here at all afterwards... But here I am! Though I wanted to take some time off of AO to adjust to my new life, what I realized while I was offline was that I missed all the people and discussions here that I'd come to love. So as long as I have those motivations to be here, I think it will be hard to keep me away =)
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I think it is altogether fitting that this reply shall be my first post in like 3 months, because when I left for college I honestly didn't know if I was going to come here at all afterwards... But here I am! Though I wanted to take some time off of AO to adjust to my new life, what I realized while I was offline was that I missed all the people and discussions here that I'd come to love. So as long as I have those motivations to be here, I think it will be hard to keep me away =)
    Touchy-feely stuff this. What I mean is, it's good to have you back!
    I was afraid some korean boy-band fellow stole you away from us. Thank God, this saved me the trouble of rescuing you.

Anyways, my sentiments exactly. I would miss out too much if I left AO permanently. My thoughts of all the wonderful people I have come to know would whisk me back up here anyways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast