+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary creatures

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legendary creatures

i also have to agree with Astaroth and Akura13. definitly the phoenix by far. they are powerful, very symbolic and show up alot in many stories
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm, would angels be considered legendary creatures? If so then I would go with that. I have always been fascinated with angels and how thy represent good and purity. Which is probably why my distant relatives would always buy me angel figurines for my birthday or Christmas.

If not though then I would have to go with a dragon. They represent such power not to mention they look awesome!!!
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Mar 15, 2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Wanted to reword something and correct a grammatical error

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Phoenix.
    I actually wrote a poem based on the concept of the Phoenix rising from the ashes...
    I also named my book after that poem, "Elegant Flame."

I also adore Gryphons... or Griffins. The creature is so noble and beautiful, powerful and gentle.
    There is a book series that revolves around Gryphons... By Mercedes Lackey and Larry Dixon... The Black Gryphon is the first book in the series... Where the Gryphons are powerful and wise beings that are held ni high regard... Check it out sometime!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Hmmmm, would angels be considered legendary creatures?
    Funny, I was going to say God. I'm not trying to start a religious uproar here... But could God be considered "mythical"? I believe in God. But God cannot be seen, so does God qualify as mythical? I believe that God is just energy. But Ive always been interested in that personified legend of God. People always depict God as like this white robed, bearded man... Sitting on a cloud, striking the evil-doers with lightening. Smiting out nations with his thumb. So yeah.... I chose God! < Ha ha... thats the most religios statemnt I've made in a while! ^.^
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow so many to chose from in the legendary creatures department.lol I am fascinated by the griffins for some reason, maybe its because they are loyal and genital and powerful. Plus they can fly which is cool to me.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Another animal of legendary that comes strongly in ym favour i think has been stated is a phonix they are brillaitn and with the harry potter style of protection all that tear rubbish they make an excllent helper battling evil muahaha They are just a beatiful colour, they remind me of a peacok for some reason, maybe their awsome wings and colourful skin feathers. Is it mythilogically true that when they are killed the return out their ashes? If so then they are definnatley a myth because they would still be around if that happend, at least one. However i still stand strong by my amazingly strongly muscled dragons!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Luv either a Pheonix or a Griffin. those are so awesome,. dragons are cool to but they are hella mean and'll kill ya with a swipe of their wings s0o0o0o0o....i'm good lol

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 17, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Another legendary creature that I like is the Basilisk. It's not so much a dragon as it is a serpent or a snake. It doesn't fly or anything likes that but the fact that if you look directly into its eyes it has the power to kill a person. If you look at it indirectly it will paralyze you. Another words, you just don't mess with a basilisk. I can't remember where I read this from but I think the Basilisk personified death, despair, and loneliness because if anything looked into its eyes that creature would die, which leads to its despair because it couldn't have any interaction, and thus it spends its time in loneliness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast