+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Legendary creatures

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Legendary creatures

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I Luv either a Pheonix or a Griffin. those are so awesome,. dragons are cool to but they are hella mean and'll kill ya with a swipe of their wings s0o0o0o0o....i'm good lol
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! lol dat was funny lol oh yeah, LEVIATHANS & Basilisks are cool too,

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yeh i enjoyed your copy and paste sorry mods but you will understand i needed to say that..." ........I didn't get it. We're not allowed to do copy-pastes here?

Anybody here know what a Beholder is? It's mostly seen only on D&D related stuff: it's a big orblike creature with a big central eye and a toothy mouth, it has smaller eyes in stalks stickin' out from the upper part of its body...The central eye emits an anti-magic cone and the smaller eyes each has an ability, from petrification to disintegrate beams, this monster is one cool looking and bad mutha....Okay it's not really a favorite, i just had to say it coz it's one of the most iconic creatures in D&D heh....

Newbie animeluver21 is off to a good start animeluver21's Avatar
    Thanks

for me.. i think my favorite legendary creature are the mermaids and the Pheonix...i think both are so0o0o0o0 cool!! i dont really know why...

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Europiean Dragons because they usually look cooller than eastern dragons, and there usually considered evil during the dark ages. I also like how they have wings and they don't look just like snakes like eastern dragons do sometimes. My favorite type of Europien dragon is the Black Dragon.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that i love dragons the most of all they always had the coolest looking things. There in thousands of movies and they are there to symbol power. And when you slayed a dragon you where known as a legend in most places.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be Dökkálfar or Svartálfar, though there is a difference.

Svartálfar, or "Black Elves" in Norse Mythology, are Elves living underground, like drawves, and are jerks basically, yet can be well, benelovent(reminds me of Drow almost...x.X)

Dökkálfar or "Dark Elves" are spirits, that protect people, but can be annoying and again, jerks, especially if someone is a jerk to them.

Yay Norse Mythology!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I always liked the Elves myself mostly the Dark Elves, their so cool and missunderstood. Their considered evil when they are really good and the just goes to show you that the High Elves are attention grabbing bad people.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    I always liked the Elves myself mostly the Dark Elves, their so cool and missunderstood. Their considered evil when they are really good and the just goes to show you that the High Elves are attention grabbing bad people.
    Power to the Elves, lol. There are different variety of Dark Elves, however. If you mean what i listed, their not THAT bad. Just bi-polar, lol. But if we mean DnD, yeah...read the Drizzts book Homeland, their society is not good, it's on the philosophy "If you're not caught, it's ok" and they are for cruel punishments and lust blood, ESPCEIALLY their surface cousins. And, yeah more Dark Elves...x.X Like Elder Scrolls, I think J.R.R Tolkien wrote about some, refusing the Great Journey or something.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast