+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Legendary creatures

Newbie Kjølen may be famous one day Kjølen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Legendary creatures

Dragons seem to be universally popular, and why not? They're awesome-filled win. But for the sake of originality, and a quick search of Wikipedia's list of mythical creatures, I'm going to say the Harpy. Harpies are pretty awesome, too. All beautiful, with wings and good singing voices.

* The Abh Nation * Ask me about CREST OF THE STARS: A fantasy science fiction anime. *

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to go with Dragons from their sheer force of power, the fact they can breath fire [pyromaniacal] and just everything about them is absolutely amazing in a lot of ways. I don't actually believe in them existing, but seeing one up close would be a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity I would refuse to miss.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i really like Final Fantasy XII's depictions of different "Legendary Animals". like the Cockatrice and different dragons.

as for my favorite, however, I really dont know. i know, someones gotta be the party pooper and not give a solid answer, but i didnt really want it to be me...

i kinda like how (as you put it) the asian dragons are "magical" but some o' the european dragons look burlier and manlier. i donno.

of course, there are Zombies

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

Kitsunes are my favorite creature of all. As well as Black unicorns, dragons and many others. but the kitsune are my favorite.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ochi Gate;591201]i really like Final Fantasy XII's depictions of different "Legendary Animals". like the Cockatrice and different dragons.

i agree, and disagree at the same time...I like the fact that those FF guys depicted mythological creatures and used them as in-game monsters...What i hated about it is that it was so generic..They just changed the colors of this monster and gave it a new name and stronger abilities...It was fun, but repetitive...

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite is the dragons! Most of all I like black dragons. Black dragons are awesome with red eyes and spiked tails! They breathe lightning and are really mean...awesome.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Would a Werewolf be considered legendary? If not, too bad, that's where my allegiance lies. It's one of the only beasts a human has any chance of becoming.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Would a Werewolf be considered legendary? If not, too bad, that's where my allegiance lies. It's one of the only beasts a human has any chance of becoming.
    actually i don't belive it would be. There has been people in the guiness World Records book of 2008 who have been diaognosed with "WereWolf Syndrome" so werewolves are techinaclly still aorund, just not the same as fantacy makes out to be, so fifty fifty to whether they are actuall yclassed as mythical or "Legendary" in this case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast