Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lesbianism

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

Lesbianism?

Views? Cuz I am... and i don't wanna be rejected. Cuz that'd be odd
    The Gay Angel

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lesbianism

I like lesbians. I'm one too. Except, well, the fact I'm a guy. Lol.
    My only problem with lesbos is when I ask one out and they tell me that they don't like guys and I think they're bullshittin because I said the wrong pick-up line or something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Angelic Knightmare (May 01, 2009)

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I see nothing wrong with being a lesbian. People have closed minds about this topic and it's seems so wrong for them too. It's been around for thousands of years so why now do people see it as a wrong thing? My religion says it's bad to be that way, but I mean I am not going to shun people who are. I actually have friends who are and they are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. So..for this topic I mean it's a religious battle and I guess as well as a political one.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I see. So no problems with gays?

most people Hate them
    The Gay Angel

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are happpy with youur self then why care what other peaple tink idont im not gay but i am a lesbian like TaurusDemon23 sead hahahahahahahahahaha besides most of my old friend were lesbians and gay i never had a probelem exsepting them the way they were

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan man For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Now I feel I can be accepted here. And no offence, you have very terrible spelling.
    The Gay Angel

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic Knightmare View Post
    I see. So no problems with gays?

most people Hate them
    Rawng... Most people really don't care if one is gay or not, now they may feel uncomfortable, but they do not hate them.
    The big issue we see right now is the whole gay marrage thing. I say leave the deffinition alone (NO I AM NOT A HOMO PHOBE SO SHUT IT AND LET ME EXPLAIN!!) The defenition of marriage between a man and a women is based on the fact of two family comming together in starting a new family. Homosexuals are unable to procreat for obviace reasons.
    Now, I believe they are able to have the same rights as a married couple (and be just as miserable), and here in Cali they do, its easy, they simply go down to the court house, prove that they are homosexuals and that they have been together for X amount of years. They have to prove they have been together for a curtan amount of time to provent people from exploiting the benofits, but when they get it they have legal documentation to prove they are together and then they have the same rights and benofits like that of a married couple and are considered married under the eyes of the law with out actualy getting married.
    Other states can and I believe should do this, if not to simply to make all of this big annoying head ache go away. The gays are happy, the people who want the definition of marriage to stay the same are happy, every one is happy, its a win win... THE END...

Now if you are worried that people here will give you crap about being homosexual, don't be, no one here really cares.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 01, 2009 at 04:26 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Ok : ) Thanks again. But I lost alot of my friends when i announced i was gay.....
    The Gay Angel

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast