Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lesbianism

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lesbianism

Well now you know who your REAL friends are and who are not. Just have to make new friends who don't care that your a lesbian.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh.... yeah thats a good point. are you my friend?
    The Gay Angel

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't care if your homosexual... Just trying to make friends my self... But we are getting off topic here.

Thanks

Yeah.... (how do you get that title under your name?) I have an issue i want to discuss. but i doubt you cn relate
    The Gay Angel

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...This appears a lot here...

Don't worry about it, no one here cares. Half of us support it and the ones that don't still respect all the rights,and I really have never been in a flamewar about homosexuality here.
    Basically, we all try to respect each other, and those that don't normally pay the consequences.

Homophobia is now being looked down upon more and more in the US. And I think that it rarely occurs that there is derogatory termology, harassment or plain out intolerance anymore. Its beginning to be outdated because people have evolved. Similar to women's rights and such.

I understand some of the discrimination however. But there is discrimination to go around for all races, classes and genders. I think it partially depends on where you live and how people act around there. My cousin is Lesbian as well. Took a trip to rural Alabama on a road trip. Not a nice experience, but she never had any problems in California or other places.

anywho,

So welcome to AO, and add me if you want to be friends. =]

(And you get a custom title under your username and status after you reach 500 post. 100 for a custom avatar, and to be a community member)

Thanks

Like how I have mine that says "I HATE FAIRY TALES!!" Easy, go to your User CP, click where it says Edit Your Details and look for where it says Custom User Title and put in what ever you want.

You can ask, but better send me a message.

Thanks

(thanks :P) ok.... well Alright there is this girl Michelle, and i REALLY like her. But see A. she we arent close friends. B. She is in a relation C. And she.... is straight
    The Gay Angel

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic Knightmare View Post
    (thanks :P) ok.... well Alright there is this girl Michelle, and i REALLY like her. But see A. she we arent close friends. B. She is in a relation C. And she.... is straight

That's pretty rough. Sadly, I think this may turn out into a case of unrequited love. If she is straight, and not bisexual it's not like she can 'change' sexuality, know what I mean?

So I think the only thing you can do is be friends with her, or just try to move on. It really can't be helped, love. If you want to talk online go to the chatroom here(they're nice, my sister is a Mod there) or PM me or ask someone who knows you're out.

Because I'm not sure this is the type of thread is for the Cyber Lounge.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast