+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Letting go

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Letting go

This is gonna be short but sweet. Is it hard for you to let go of someone who you have cared for but no longer cares for you? Like if you break up with someone and you wanted to stay together.

I've only had this experience once. I tried to bury those feelings and move along with my life. But I won't say that it was easy. I really hated myself for a long time because I had such a hard time getting over it. Now that I am though I feel like a whole other person. Much lighter and free.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Letting go

well, it really isnt good to bury your feelings, but if it worked for you, hey, i wont criticize you.

umm.. ive never really had such a problem, but my friend definitly does. he has become an entirely different person, and its really annoying. our old friend is gone, and now it is simply a shell. exept i suppose he is getting a bit better lately, but still.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that would depend on the person. For some it is extreamly hard to let go of someone who they have made a connection with. I guess some would probably consider them crazy or stupid for caring as much as they do. But that is who they are. They tend to give themselves to people that they really want to be with. So it's hard for them to completely let go.

Then you have the others who would rather let go and never think about that person again. The ones that don't want anyone to ever get close to them in the first place. For those people, letting go of things that they truly may want becomes a way of life for them. They never seem to find true happiness doing that.

Everyone is different and dose their own thing to survive. If it wasn't that way you wouldn't have things like broken hearts or solemates.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I had an experience like that.........
    But I did not try to bury my feelings.........I would never do that because I know that it will make things much worse and it will be very hard on me and my health and stress level
    I expressed what I felt about the whole thing right to him and it felt so good to do that........
    Then,I did not worry about him and I slept in peace and eventually totally forgot about him and the relationship and moved on........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah it happened to me once, but i told some of my friends (the ones that can keep secrets) and after talking to them it really help me get over him and move on w/ my life :
    Temari is so Cool

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well i cant say that i have been through it.
    I am though going through a tough break up but like we both still wnat to be together.
    im not going to give up though.
    I do want to be with him in the end.
    and yea right now it is hard but i am going to live my life to the fullest right now as much as i can.
    but yes its hard you just have to look at the bright side of things.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I recently had that experience. I was, truthfully, in love with a guy but we broke up because my mom didn't like the age difference. I try to forget him but I can't. I try and tell myself he isn't thinking about you or he doens't care but I cant because the truht is that he does care.
    I still love him to this day and I cant shake him off as i thought i could. He has moved on and for some reason i can't.
    We are still friends and always will be, but I might cut that off too because it hurts a bit too much to talk to him.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i had mine the otherway around... well not really the opposite though...

i let go not because she didn't want me anymore nor that i didn't want her.. i let go because i thought it was the right moveto make... it was difficul... and it only asted 5 months... we got back together...

i guess seeng her cry, and stay true to her words since the start... and watching myself grow more and more lonly without her by my side and me being move to tears... made me realize just how letting go was just not the thing to do...

it's a long distance relationship... and they say that things like these don't work...

but i say...

not everythng s meant to be...

but everthing isworth a try...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast