+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Letting go

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Letting go

It probably only took me about 2 or 3 days to let go of my ex (after burring myself in video games) so it's pretty easy for me to let go of people ^_^;;
    NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT, ONLY ME, ME I SAY! *pets my cameras*

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    This is gonna be short but sweet. Is it hard for you to let go of someone who you have cared for but no longer cares for you? Like if you break up with someone and you wanted to stay together.

I've only had this experience once. I tried to bury those feelings and move along with my life. But I won't say that it was easy. I really hated myself for a long time because I had such a hard time getting over it. Now that I am though I feel like a whole other person. Much lighter and free.
    Let's just say she said it wouldn't work out, and I ended up losing her to both our dismay.

Was I shattered? Yes.
    Was I myself any time soon after that? No.

But did I learn and moved on?

Yes, I accepted the fact that she wasn't going to be happy, even if she loved me. I accepted the fact that I loved her 'To dah moons and beyond' and let it go. She made me promise her to live on and find another and so I did. And well, the past is the past.

You have to accept it, learn from it, and use it as the plaster to help reshape your heart for the next time around.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetsanosuke Kirikami For This Useful Post:

NevesElocin (Dec 17, 2007)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm impressed that sounded like the most thought out of some of the ones I've read so far. That fact that you were able to move on without the underlying distrust most people have makes me admire you. Good job!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    Let's just say she said it wouldn't work out, and I ended up losing her to both our dismay.

Was I shattered? Yes.

But did I learn and moved on?

Yes, I accepted the fact that she wasn't going to be happy, even if she loved me. I accepted the fact that I loved her 'To dah moons and beyond' and let it go. She made me promise her to live on and find another and so I did. And well, the past is the past.

You have to accept it, learn from it, and use it as the plaster to help reshape your heart for the next time around.
    If only it were as simple as it sounds...

Was I shattered? Yes.
    Will I be myself anytime ever? ...Who knows?

I DO know that since I have such a hard time letting go and seeing how it's been forever, I have to give up. Which sucks, because like a few have already said: Nobody wants to just give up on those they love.

If letting go is the hard part and giving up is easier, then I guess I'd have to go with giving up. It's less weight on my brain. Although, I don't like to quit on anything. I'm too damn stubborn and persistent...

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    If only it were as simple as it sounds...

Will I be myself anytime ever? ...Who knows?

I DO know that since I have such a hard time letting go and seeing how it's been forever, I have to give up. Which sucks, because like a few have already said: Nobody wants to just give up on those they love.

If letting go is the hard part and giving up is easier, then I guess I'd have to go with giving up. It's less weight on my brain. Although, I don't like to quit on anything. I'm too damn stubborn and persistent...
    Maybe I should correct myself.

As in myself, meaning balanced in my emotions (For the norm) . I admit that after that I have never been the exact same. I've been changed to a point and well, some parts made it for the better and others not as good.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3