+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Life

I want to know on this forms what are your goals and optional why do you think you are on the earth whats your purpose {Religions Okay} My Goals well i have donw them but im a docter and a professinal chess player (^-^).Well i think i was on the earth to praise the lord and to know him so when i get to heaven he lets me in but i would say praise the lord.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life

You're a 23 year-old doctor (or 20 if you believe your biography) who can't spell "doctor"...

Why do I not believe you?

Something tells me you need to be smart enough to spell your profession before you get a Doctorate by age 23 (it takes 8+ years of university for most to get MDs).
    Last edited by tsurara; Mar 21, 2008 at 05:19 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Mar 22, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

(LOL tsurara..I wonder the same thing)
    But to answer you question....my goals in this life is to become a world famous archaeologist and to discover things that Mother earth has hid for us..I also want to make an impact on this world and a good one at that..something that will help make life easier and more bountiful.......like for example with all the food that this nation has.....why are people starving on the streets in some other countries....I just do not understand that.....I also want to write a lot of books and become a successful author..and I like to believe that I was put on this earth to do something meaningful...I hope everybody believes that...but I also do not know what the future hold for me, but I will try my very best to fulfill all my wishes and dreams
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

To be honest I am not sure what my purpose is on this earth, or why I am here, but for a long time I have known what I want to do and what my goals are. Once I get out of highschool I intend on going to college and becoming a clinical psychologist, and eventually on up in the years I would love to own a personal practice where I could help people who have mental illnesses like myself. It took me a long time to get help and I don't want it to have to be that way for anyone else so I would like to help even if it is just a little in giving people they help they need sooner.

Whether or not that is my purpose on this earth, I do not know.
    I wouldn't say I am content not knowing what my purpose is, but I am not sure if any of us really know what we are here for. Then again I could be totally wrong, many people claim they know and I don't want to be the one to call them a liar. If they think they know then I am glad for them and wish I could experience that satisfaction.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

My purpose in life? is to pass down my genetic code, and perhaps assist in creating the perfect being. And I shall utilize cloning technology to achieve my aspirations, as I am afraid to live with another human being.

Aside from that, I don't feel there's any substantial reason for me to be alive. But because I'm alive, because of that fact that I exist now, I have goals in my life. Complicated? I'll try to explain as best as I can: my existance did not spawn from a purpose. Rather, purposes spawned from my existance. Oooh, now I feel proud for saying something coherent and understandable... As to what these purposes are? To obtain a copy of The Prince and to have read that copy, to own a Guy Fawkes mask, to learn a foreign language (I'm aiming for Japanese since that's the one I have most knowledge in currently aside from English), and to create my own alphabet... and remember it. Oh, and I'm also hoping I shall keep my position in at least upper-middle class... and live independantly simultaneously. :sighs wistfully:
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmmmmm well. I'm Christian, but even if I were to look at it from a religious point
    of view I still wouldn't really be able to figure out my purpose in life. I know it's my duty
    to praise God and bless Him in the things that I do, but what in blazes are these "things"
    that I should be doing? I have no idea. God knows. God knows. That's a good one. Only
    God knows.

In terms of personal goals, though... I would say that I definitely want to be successful
    in the film industry... not simply because I want my name to be in lights, but because I
    like film, I like working on films, and my parents are paying a helluva lot just sending
    me to film school, so garnering success would be a good way of paying them back and
    showing them that spending their money on my education wasn't a waste. I understand
    how hard it must be paying so much for your kid to study something as risky and as
    "out there" as film. I also want to be able to do the things I like doing, professionally -
    drawing, designing, playing piano, writing... it's fun doing all that just to pass my free
    time, but being the kind of person I am, just having a bunch of hobbies isn't really good
    enough for me. I want to be able to share the things I'm doing with the world, and
    subsequently.. maybe.. gain some recognition for it? The fame's not really important to
    me, but it is vital in further expanding one's success. I can't really deny that.

And what will I do with my money if I become rich and famous (though not necessarily)?
    Another big goal I have in life is to contribute to the less privileged in some way or
    other. I might buy a big house with my money, but I'll let homeless people live in it, and
    I'll organize potlucks and dinners so hungry people can come and get food. And when
    they come, I'll have music playing so they can enjoy themselves. There are so many
    things I want to do and wish I could do in that respect, but I have no idea where to
    start, and I don't know how to go about it yet, but I'll figure something out. There is that
    underlying worry about people taking advantage of my generosity, but if I were that
    worried about losing money, I wouldn't even bother helping out in the first place.

Ugh. I said too much.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me its... well try to be a archlogist (sorry for the spelling) and research about Ancient Egypt, I like Egypt since I studied it in School, why I am on earth, I have no stinking clue why im here, maybe to help people dont know, my purpose, well is maybe to see the world in a different way than other people do, but i really don't know why im here
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes well i dont tell the whole truth thats boring yes im not 23 but im a docter and i dont care if i dont spell the name write i already said so on my profile i dont have much time to do things because im a docter so i have to go fast thats the life and my real age is 35 so what and i dont tell my personal imformation k so so what.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast