+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is life getting busier, or is it just me?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Is life getting busier, or is it just me?

Don't know about others out there, but I thought technology and innovation was suppose to free us from chores and give us more time. But nowadays I am busier than ever.

Take a simple example as the PC. Now, not only do I need to check emails, but also MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, free email and so forth.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is life getting busier, or is it just me?

my my, it depends how you use tehnology i think :P. If you have more technological things to do, of course you are gonna keep maintaining at insane speeds.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, you could be right. Maybe I'm just trying to jam pack to much into my day. As it is, it's now 1:15am and I really gotta hit the sack... hahaha.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Don't know about others out there, but I thought technology and innovation was suppose to free us from chores and give us more time. But nowadays I am busier than ever.

Take a simple example as the PC. Now, not only do I need to check emails, but also MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, free email and so forth.
    Hahah, funny. What are you like 18, 19? Wait till your my age and see how fast and busy like is.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Life in the modern countries is indeed getting busier every year.
    However, there are many ways to change that youreself. Much of the stuff that's keeping you busy is actually just unnecessary.

+ Reply to Thread