Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life goals (why?)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Life goals (why?)

One of my life goals is to make enough money so that I can spread my wealth around the commuinty since it's not very wealthy, we have many people who do without medince and other things because they can not afford it. I don't want any of my friends or family memebers to suffer because they don't have enough money to buy the things they need to live.

So what are your goals in life?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life goals (why?)

To be the best I can be in this life to be in the service of others. Mainly follow the path of a christian and live not for myself. I want to possibly be a nurse, and also get married and have lots of kids and raise them right and have a good life.
    I want to follow through with what God has for me, whatever it may be and not stray.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

my lifes goals are to go to the army become a sergent then become a fashion designer and have like the top fashions ever and travel around the world and die happy(ok i know nun of that stuuf matches yet its wat i want)(oh and beat up my cuzin glenn every day)
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Newbie Nars may be famous one day Nars may be famous one day Nars's Avatar
    Thanks

@ anime_being_god

that's real nice of you to want to be able to do something like that.

----

one of my goals now is to start up an anime store. or a japanese hobby store. my girlfriend is half japanese so we were thinking of going to japan and maybe negotiate with some people back there or however it's done. and since her family loves baking we were thinking of putting a little bakery there too.

i also would like to have my own recording studio...for my community as well. because i know that there are a lot of up and coming artists out there. and out side of the studio i'll have kids paint and graff write all over it so they won't always have to vandalize the streets and they can just practice their art somewhere legal.

but if all fails. i just wanna have a happy family. that's all i ask. is to be healthy.. with a family.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

one of my life goals is to become a international pop star diva and go acroos the country.
    another is to be a manga author, i am now!!! ^_^
    and my other is to be preisdent of the united states

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got two, my first is to enlist in the Army and perhaps serve in Iraq or *sigh*, another upcoming war. I would like to do my part in defending my country and set a good example for other people. I've heard of some pathetic excuses for human waste refusing to ship out to Iraq when they're called, so that is part of my motivation. To show others that our military isn't a bunch of cowards. My second, and last in priority, is to become a proffesional gamer if I can help it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i have some life goals.
    1st>>i want to be loved by my God. He care of me, calm me, and grand me with many abilities and encaurage me...
    2nd>>be the one who totally expert on Biology, especially on Biochemistry.
    3rd>>be the one who can love other people (^_^), and care of them

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

first is finishing my studies...then becoming a doctor to increase my money...then using the money to help my parents and the poor...cause my parents did a lot to me and i want to pay them back...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast