Closed Thread

Thread: Life as a homeless person

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

Life as a homeless person

My mother, my little brother, and I became homeless last night. I used to feel bad for homeless people, but i never knew how bad it can feel not having a place to call home. If it wasn't for my freinds I would be sleeping on the side of the road somewhere. Does anyone here know how hard this can be? How did you make it?

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life as a homeless person

it felt like nobody needed u..that u were just a material. being homeless leads ppl to many things. after my parents passed away i was in foster home with my little sis and bro but wen there was a parent to adopt us, i didnt want to go cuz it didnt feel like it was going to *home sweet home*. i lived outside for alot of days..doing things that u dont even imagine but after that i got used to living outside that it became my home...this was all the past, now its really different from wat it was before, i have a house(apartment0, lover(gay) and a happy life.

woow i talk to much hehehe sowwy thx for reading ^.^

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear of your family's misfortune. I myself had a bitter taste of this when I kept on getting transferred and going from one deployment to the next. I had no property to call mine.

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that must have been tough for you, glad that you arent living on the road though xD you got good friends and i dont exactly know how hard it is to be homeless cause i have a home well not exactly have, i live in one... You could kind of say im homeless because my mom, sister, and me are living in my grandparents/uncle's house and i cant call it my own house really. so i kind of know how it feels but also my family is down in economic wise... i know everyone pretty much is well except the high up rich people and all lol but my family is poor (my mom, my sis- 5 yrs old, and me) because we are being supported by my grandparents and uncle and i feel so weak and pathetic not being able to do anything like help bring money into the house so yeah.. i kind of understand a bit of what homeless people feel but it kind of would be an insult to say i know how they feel completely because they have been through so much more than me so im not gonna say it

Newbie cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib's Avatar
    Thanks

living on reservation no rent and always have home. good luck find a place too live

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually did have to stay in a homeless shelter for awhile, when we were in the process of looking for a place to stay. I can't recall us ever really having a house for our own, we've always rented, but the time I spent in the shelter was really horrible. I'm glad you have such good friends, and hope they'll take good care of you until you get back on your feet. Best of luck.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie Silver Huntress is off to a good start Silver Huntress's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man I can't imagine a life as a homeless person. Of course there are different degrees of homelessness but the worst i have seen near my college where a old lady half covered in her blacket shivering on a rainy day surrounded by wet bread pieces that she probably found in a garbage can.

i am glad your friend is helping you out. hope things are looking good for you now.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not take this as a slight against your situation, I really feel for you, I myself am close to such a situation (Unemployed for 5 months and behind on my car loan just as many months), but this is material of a personal nature and is best left for a journal or blog and isn't for the general forum.

I also suspect that your parents wouldn't like you spreading around this information to random strangers on the internet.

Closing.

Closed Thread