+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: life in island a lone

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

life in island a lone

lets pretend you will live on an island alone and you can take 2 things with you ....what's are the things you will take ....
    Last edited by Legend; Jun 04, 2007 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Gotta clean up all the grammar and misspells

Foolish beating

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: life in island a lone

My whole house with everything there even food and a a life of living of course!!!!! To survive!!!!!!!!!! Plus with electricity!!!!! That always works!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this is an easy one. First id take a good looking sexy woman, so we'd could have lots of, well you know. Guaranteed to kill your boredom. Second, id take a rations and necessity's kit. So i could eat, drink, and have medicine.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think i would take two friends whit me, if i where alone for a while i wouldn't mind but to be alone for ever isn't really an option.
    Plus like Miroku4444 said you wil get bored if your alone, and most people wil go crazy if they have nothing to talk to.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

We had a thread sort of like this one 2 years ago if i am not mistaken. I would take a a bunch of sexy girls, like 10 or 20 girls would kill the loniness. Also, i would bring a guitar to sing to the ladies.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!! Well, since you limited the things one could take to two, I see not a possibility for me to gather most of what I wish to remain in my presence, so I will go with this: a well-rounded boat constructor/driver and a handy compass or any other navigation tool.

Then, it's all up to the Divine God!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm not very hard to answer. I'd take an indestructible food container with unparishable food in it plus water. And I'd take my bf. Thats all I'd ever need until I died.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ~!! Well, since you limited the things one could take to two, I see not a possibility for me to gather most of what I wish to remain in my presence, so I will go with this: a well-rounded boat constructor/driver and a handy compass or any other navigation tool.

Then, it's all up to the Divine God!
    Your not thinking Kedar. If you include a crate as one of you items you can bring lots of stuff with you. Since a create is considered one thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast